How good is it to Invest earlier?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Investment can be in longterm or for short term depend on individual motive towards it.

Sometime it is very important to learn from the wise one especially those that are business oriented. They can easily put one through when to invest and when one should not invest.

I was telling one of my friend when bitcoin is still at the rate of $1000 per a Bitcoin and when the bitcoin started to rise the guy did not get any money to buy again even till now.

Despite the falling of bitcoin one would have still make a lot of money.
And its another time now for a good business oriented one to invest in bitcoin before the price raise again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Early investment around a potential rising coin is a wise choice. If you can track such kind of coin based on the signal you get elsewhere about it, you'll reap greater fortunes in the future for the steps you took via it. Investing on bearish hit coins are simply the best, cos the value pumps after some time. Their are people who doesn't buy when the value is pumping so high, they wait for each coins bearish run to buy again.

Samuel72

Verified member
Early investment make you get more profit than late investors. It can also help you to understand your investment, when I first heard about bitcoin I was scared it was just some sort of scam but my friends invested early and when they sold their bitcoin they got more profit, when I invested it was already late and there rate was not growing very fast.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The benefit of investing early in a project cannot be underestimated. It makes the investors to know all the rudiments of the business and also, it will make the investor to be among the first earner of the projects. But at time, fear of unknown always make us not to invest early on a particular project.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Early investment make you get more profit than late investors. It can also help you to understand your investment, when I first heard about bitcoin I was scared it was just some sort of scam but my friends invested early and when they sold their bitcoin they got more profit, when I invested it was already late and there rate was not growing very fast.
Had it been i knew about BTC earlier time than now, i would've been a crypto millionaire based on my country Fiat currency rate. I love saving my coins for long, i love saving money for long too. Within this short while i knew about it, i was saving my online earnings via BNB coin around December. And I got up to $100, that amount got me over $500 within 2 months when the coin skyrocketed very high with in such short time duration.