Earn Money How have you turned a passion into a means of income?

JoanM

1. What are some tips on how to turn a passion into a regular source of income?
2. Where can you learn more about monetizing your creative passions and how others have done it successfully?
3. How do you deal with art blocks that come up over time?
4. Do you struggle with staying productive while doing freelance work by working for yourself, or from home all day instead of an office or in-house job?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The people who make the most money are definitely those who convert their passion into money making means. The fact that their passion is there way of making money makes it even more interesting and of course they don't get bored doing what they love and what makes them happy.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have many passions in life and it is sad to say that my strongest passion is writing which did not make me rich. I have several book materials that I didn't have the motivation to publish. I also have written more than 300 song compositions that I earned just coins. It was good that I had a technical job that made me earn good money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, my current business that I'm driving forward in the last 2 tears, was able to come fruition based on the passion i have for it. Had it been their is no passion to operate such kind of business, i wouldn't have made it a dream come through to establish it. That's why passion comes together with money, when you're not passionate you might not drive such business long time.

dgteach88promote

1. What are some tips on how to turn a passion into a regular source of income?
2. Where can you learn more about monetizing your creative passions and how others have done it successfully?
3. How do you deal with art blocks that come up over time?
4. Do you struggle with staying productive while doing freelance work by working for yourself, or from home all day instead of an office or in-house job?
hello Joan M. Can you tell me. how is it?

A K Rao

As I said earlier in my replies, I have used my passions or hobbies to earn money. I have mentioned there about the freelance journalism and also the staging the shows of ventriloquism also.

Apart from these, I used to participate in various orchestras and musical nights where I used to play various musical instruments like guitar, mouth organ (harmonica) and make money!

In my opinion if you are really passionate about your hobbies and achieve good mastery it becomes easy for you to make money out of them. Because of the above tings where I have turned my passion into a means of income I was very comfortable then!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The people who make the most money are definitely those who convert their passion into money making means. The fact that their passion is there way of making money makes it even more interesting and of course they don't get bored doing what they love and what makes them happy.
Yes you are right. The reason is that what you learnt is not the same thing with what you are born with. You will be motivated from within when you are doing what you see as passion. But when you are doing what are learnt, you will be motivated with external factors like maybe salary. Passion wnt let you run after money. You will be doing it to satisfy yourself.

Heartstrings

I have definitely turned one of my passion to a means of income,I have so much passion for tailoring and writing but it is so unfortunate that I didn't get to do one thing I have so much passion for which is writing, despite me been a science student,I so much love writing and reading,back then when I was in secondary School,I was one of the best student in my class in terms of reading and a fluent English speaking. But I haven't had the opportunity to put my passion into practice.

As for tailoring,the passion was there right from when I was a teenager,I love seeing people see clothes,the way they move their legs when pending always gives me joy. I later learn how to sew clothes and I was earning a good cash it,up until when I was betrayed by one of my apprentice. But in all,it is good to make use of your passion before it slip off your hands

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is very possible for an individual to turn his or her passion and pleasure into a means of getting paid real cash and real money. And one channel which has helped the possibility of this is actually the internet. In the internet we can come across numerous websites that are considered to be user-friendly and flexible and most importantly considerably and reasonably paying which totally request just a minor and less time-consuming responsibility and task from each user or member.

Most of the responsibilities we have to give to this website in order to get paid comfortably and consistently maybe what we know how to do best that is our hobby and pleasures. An individual may have the hobby of writing and playing games. And to be sincere they are write to any websites in the internet which somehow exist as article and report translating and recording websites. On the other hand they are get paid to play games website in which an individual have to play simple and uncomplicated games online so as to get paid .