How you feel when your passion becomes profession?

SHAHID123

Most of us work in offices as we just want to earn money and to meet our necessities. Mostly we pass the time 9-5 with very difficulty but some lucky people enjoy with their profession whether they are engaged in job or business. My uncle used to love with fishing and after retirement he opened a shop full of different types of fishes. He was enjoying with it very much, I myself love to move on motorbike from one place to other so when I got job as a Sales Representative in gsk I was enjoying with it very much.

Axis

Banned
For an individual to have a passion simply means that he or she loves doing a particular thing and because such thing gives him or her joy and happiness. Moreover it is not everything that seems to be a passion that could actually be monotized into a profession where an individual can earn a living from. Moreover there are other passion which can obviously be monetized for example if an individual loves playing video games he or she can lock onto any get paid to play video games website on the internet and sign a free account or possibly a paid account and start making money from playing games.