How to perform tasks on userfeel and appen to get rewards

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How UserFeel reward users

UserFeel is a website that pays users to complete short tasks, such as providing feedback on websites and completing surveys. The tasks typically take just a few minutes to complete, and users are paid a small amount of money for each task they complete. The amount of money that users can earn will depend on the specific task they are completing and the complexity of the task. Some tasks may pay more than others, and users may be able to complete more tasks and earn more money by completing tasks quickly and accurately. There are a variety of ways for users to get their money out, including PayPal and bank transfers.

How does appen reward its users

Appen is a company that pays users for completing tasks related to data annotation, transcription, and other similar activities. The tasks are typically completed online and can be done from anywhere in the world as long as the user has an internet connection. The amount of money that users can earn will depend on the specific task they are completing and the complexity of the task. Some tasks may pay more than others, and users may be able to complete more tasks and earn more money by completing tasks quickly and accurately. Users can typically withdraw their earnings through a variety of payment methods, such as PayPal or bank transfer.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank jasz for the information. Please I would also like you to talk about appen verification process because that is what I am very much interested . I have created account with them for sometimes and the verification took too long . Till now I've not been verified for me to move to the next step.
Or does it really mean that they are not accepting new members again , I'd like to know because I am very much interested to have my account verified to see if there is an opportunity for me to make money on the platform.

For userfeel I have little understanding of how the platform operates . probably I can also consider it as a way of generating some extra money but I have to carry out some further research to understand how the platform works now before making progress to register as a member .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank jasz for the information. Please I would also like you to talk about appen verification process because that is what I am very much interested . I have created account with them for sometimes and the verification took too long . Till now I've not been verified for me to move to the next step.
Or does it really mean that they are not accepting new members again , I'd like to know because I am very much interested to have my account verified to see if there is an opportunity for me to make money on the platform. @Jasz

For userfeel I have little understanding of how the platform operates . probably I can also consider it as a way of generating some extra money but I have to carry out some further research to understand how the works now before making progress to register as a member .