How is your Boss?

raaman

Valued Contributor
If your boss is selfish and likes himself, he can be called arrogant. Arrogance can come from extra self-confidence. Many employees do not understand the difference between supervision and control by their superiors. In fact, surveillance is different from its true meaning.

On the other hand, if your boss is disciplined to get results from you, then he cannot be called an arrogant boss. At the same time, your boss should also appreciate your hard work. Otherwise, it is of no use.

If your boss doesn't do anything to show appreciation for your hard work or if he insists on coming to work on weekends even though there's no work, then he is an arrogant person. Arrogant bosses don't care to earn respect from employees.

uforwealth

Verified member
My boss is not an arrogant person. He is nice, humble and ever ready to seek advice from the subordinate on certain matters that can ensure and promote the progress of the organization. He rarely called me by name. Whenever he wants to address me, he always adds SIR or CHIEF to my name.

raaman

Valued Contributor
You are a lucky person. Every one else may not be lucky like you to work under a nice, humble boss. I have seen very few bosses taking advice from their subordinates. It is very rare and uncommon in today's scenario. If only every one gets a good boss, an office will have good atmosphere.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I would not actually call my former boss as arogant. The supervisor was okay kind of person but the problem was that the company where I used to work always wanted the employees to do more and more. I am not a sort of a person who likes offline job, so I only worked for them for one and a half month. I am only working on paid to post forums now.