Real estate How long does it takes before you can sell a real estate property?

Immilash

How long do you think one has to wait before he or she can sell off his real estate property, properties like lands. I'm desperate to know how long will it take you just to sell off your property. I'm saying this in experience My father has some good number of lands he use to rent out those lands every season and seriously he use to gain most of his money there, this makes me to believe that real estate business is profitable,this business can truly make you rich in just a single day but only if you know how to invest in it well.My question here is how long does it take before one can sell off his or her real estate property to get good profits. Seriously you can sell off your real estate property anytime you wish to but one thing I have noticed is that there is a time were you can get good profits, if have seen a lot in real estate business both the negative and positive aspects of it. This All I can say on real estate business but I will much appreciate it if you contribute to the question how long does it take before you can sell a real estate property?

Wiserr

How long do you think one has to wait before he or she can sell off his real estate property, properties like lands. I'm desperate to know how long will it take you just to sell off your property. I'm saying this in experience My father has some good number of lands he use to rent out those lands every season and seriously he use to gain most of his money there, this makes me to believe that real estate business is profitable,this business can truly make you rich in just a single day but only if you know how to invest in it well.My question here is how long does it take before one can sell off his or her real estate property to get good profits. Seriously you can sell off your real estate property anytime you wish to but one thing I have noticed is that there is a time were you can get good profits, if have seen a lot in real estate business both the negative and positive aspects of it. This All I can say on real estate business but I will much appreciate it if you contribute to the question how long does it take before you can sell a real estate property?
Everything is completly dependent to the kind of investment you do. The kind of investment you do will determine when to sell off your real estate 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 and also before selling abty real estate 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 Yes, I understand need to consider many things.

E

eldavis

It depends on you the seller, there is actually no official date or time frame needed before you can sell your real estate property or properties. The purpose for every business is to make profit. You know the amount you used in purchasing the land, once you get a buyer that is willing to buy this proper research for a price double or triple the original price, you can sell it off.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my experience it took more than 2 years before I was able to sell my 500-square meter lot in a suburban town inside a good village. There was no internet yet during that time and I depended on the ads in the newspapers. There were callers but not very interested. I advertised the lot every 2 months and I almost lost hope that it could be sold. My wife left for the US when we separated so the lot has no more value to me. That is the reason why I had to sell it because half of that belongs to my ex wife. Anyway, it was fortunate that someone was in need of a big lot and a corner lot too so it has an advantage when it comes to commercial purposes. It was bought at a good price that I did not expect.

Kendy

Verified member
In real estate investment, there is no stipulated time or duration before you can lease or sell your property. It all depends on the owner of the property. Like my grandfather had many plot of lands in the village too and he usually lease them to farmers especially during planting season, where they pay him for using some portion of his lands he actually planted on some other lands as well and this was really profitable. He sold some for his upkeep and willed others to his children.

An owner of a property would decide to sell his property whenever he or she is ready, he might choose to adopt the services of a company to get potential buyers or he might do the marketing by himself, most especially now that the world is revolving around technological advancements, it's very easy to just put up an advert but first, he needs to take clear pictures of the property, either lands, shops or houses and give the necessary details of the squares the land worth or the worth of the house and its facilities and post it on the social media platforms and or groups that is related to real estate services.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Selling a real estate property depends on the kind you want to sell, imagine an agent that has a property to sell in a place where people are dying to live, with no much strategy to prove to anyone, it will be easy to get someone to buy it, well awareness might be needed to be created in order for people to know about it, but trust me when I say that real estate is still one of the most lucrative business or job to do as far as I am concerned. No matter what the situation of country might seem to be like, people will still have no other choice but to consider shelter because it is a NEED and not a WANT

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Generally you should not be going into real estate business for the main purpose of selling your property and generating profits for your daily needs , no a lot of people are not doing it that way , they only invest in what they believe is potentially ok for long-term purposes . They can only be able to sell these things for profit when they have something to do with the money they have invested,

If you're just thinking of how you can sell the property to make profit then obviously you are just interested in using the profit for feeding and not really interested to use it to do anything tangible but normally when investing in a plot of land or any other property which you believe will have a substantial growth in the future I believe it should be kept for more than a period of five years to achieve the best result after.

Generally land is an investment and I won't really be in a hurry to sell it out as long as every of my document is intact but I would rather keep it because the more the land is in existence the more profitable it will be.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
A real estate property is not one that you have to even bother yourself with about how fast you can get someone who is interested in buying, this is due to the fact that it is something that is always on the man and people will definitely seek for estate properties provided accommodation continues to remain a very integral aspect of human life .

The factor that plays a very important rule is how good those agents you are using are in being able to promote and market the estate property to the right buyers in such a way that they wouldn't argue before even buying it from you .

If you are unfortunate to end up with estate agents who are not having good reputation , that is when you were trouble in looking for who is going to buy what you are selling .

Another factor is the condition of the real estate property that you are trying to sell . If it is one that is in a dilapidated state, it will definitely not be easy for you to find a buyer .

The environment where the estate property is located also plays an important role in how fast people will want to buy it from you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need to consider a couple of things before you can take profits from real estate, for instance, you need to know how long can you actually hold your investment, how much profits are you expecting to make from your real estate investment, and what is the market condition like. If you have invested in the property through your bank loan, you need to regularly pay interest and you could make a calculation of how much interest you are paying and how much profit margin are you getting. If you invested through a bank loan, it is very likely that you cannot hold your investment for a long time.