How long does SEO takes?

Yadu

I have a website. And I like to do SEO for my webpage. How long does SEO take to index on the first page?

JohnZeeman

The results are not typical and it differs from person to person depending on the action you take and the research you have put in. The most important part would be to know your audience because those are the people you are writing to.

Assuming you have done the keyword research, know your audience, and writing quality and valuable articles, doing on-page, off-page, and technical SEO, and you write such an article every day - you may see your keywords ranking well in the search engines and make some sales.

You may have faster results or slower results - the secret ingredient is you and consistency. I will also recommend sharing your posts on social media.

Generally, it is hard work, but possibly one of the most rewarding and valuable things you can achieve. It is digital real estate and something you own.

arslan001

It depends on your hard work and the strategies you make, If you focus on content and backlink then it will be more chances to get higher in the search results in no time depending on the competition and also depend on the niche you selected. Normally It takes 4 to 6 months if you update your website regularly.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The duration it takes for a keyword to rank on the first page of the Google varies. The competitiveness of the gay world will determine how fast your website will rank on the first page of Google search engine.

Your can rank on the first page of Google search engine the same week you hit the publish button on your website. It can think about three months for another key work to run on the first page of Google on your website.

Sometimes it takes about 10 to 11th month before you can see your website on the first page of Google for some of the key what you are targeting.

You need to target low competitive keywords on your website if you want it to run on the first page of Google search engine fast.

You should always go after keywords that has lot of less optimised website on the first page of Google search engine. If your content is well optimised for the for keyword, Google search engine ranking website fast on the first page if you like unique content on the keywords.

This is the same techniques I apply on my website and I was able to run for over 60 keywords on the first top three position on Google search engine.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Search engine optimisation actually does not have a definite time in which you can be able to say that it has concluded . Search engine optimisation is a group of things that are being done in order to help a website to rank higher whenever it comes to search engine or people are looking for a particular keyword .

A lot of people usually budget thousands of dollars in order to ensure that their website is visible to people through search. The thing about search engine optimisation is that it changed is a lot after sometime . For example in the past we knew that having backlinks to your website a lot is going to increase your search engine score but right now algorithms to not put so much priority to that again .

This means that if you are into search engine optimisation or if you are hired to help boost a particular keyword it is not just going to stop after you have ranked the site. You have to constantly be bringing out measures to ensure that the site is going to stay at that position because they are all the websites that are planning to overthrow you also .