How many pairs do you trade?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
You should rather pick only one or two pairs because of easy analysis. Broker choosing is also a hurdle that you have to accomplish smartly. FXOpulence is an FSA-regulated broker and they provide high security of funding by using different regulated banks’ accounts. They provides traders with more than 28 trading pairs.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I use Ticktrader FXOpen, in this platform, we can trade more than 600 instruments through one account, we can trade on CFD forex like major pair GBPUSD, EURUSD, and more, Commodities, Stocks, cryptocurrency, metal, ETF, and indices. Even you can trade with a Ticktrader account with leverage 1: 1000. However you need to understand high leverage is like using double edges of swords.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Currently, I only trade metals and only Gold, I love it because it is volatile and it is mostly trending for the most part of the day, before I trade many pairs ranging from EU, GU and AU and most JPY pairs but my results is mostly negative, I don't have a good strategy and my emotions were all over the place.

I realise if I want to be successful I have to do less and I have to figure out what works and do it consistently, that's why I decided to focus on one pair and master it, I wouldn't say I've mastered gold but my results have changed drastically