How Many Times In A Week Do You Eat Vegetables?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that vegetables are one of the most important kind of foods that are required by our body. There are many doctors and health experts who have suggested that people should eat a few servings of vegetables per week. This is because vegetables are full of vitamin and other kinds of importnat nutrients that make us healthy. Unfotunately, there are many people who do not eat vegetables. I have planned to include vegetables as a part of my diet after I deal with some of my bad habits and addictions. Right now I am suffering from some other health-related issues which I need to deal with first. What about you? How Many Times In A Week Do You Eat Vegetables? Thanks!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of vegetables depending on the location, here in Africa 90% of our food are Vegetable and this vegetable be as a source of protein and other minerals that is needed in the body .fruit is what I don't eat all the time ,sometimes I do eat it once a week sometimes twice depending on certain circumstances.

Jonaville

To be honest I don't eat vegetables very often. This is because I'm a student, so I School far away from home and I usually go for all this foods that are easier to make. The case is the opposite back home though. I get to eat a lot of vegetables.

Good luck

Verified member
I eat vegetable quite often lets say three to four times a week because it is very good for the system.It contains some vitamins that Help the growth of the body.it also boost the immune system and make it more active and vibrant.There are various forms of vegetables that are eatable especially the green ones.

Empress

Verified member
I do eat vegetables like twice in a week because Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients, including potassium, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin C and they are also diets rich in potassium which may help to maintain healthy blood pressure.

Bashbash

I eat vegetables twice in a week to give me more blood, because it was recommended for me in the hospital by gynecologist ,I don't really like to be eating it often but is very special to our body.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been planning to eat a lots of vegetables. But the big problem is that I do not like the taste. So I will be cooking them in such a way that they would feel good. i will cook them with grilled chicken and eat them along with chicken. This will be a great idea tio get proteins of chicken and healthy nutrients of vegetables as well.