How many types of trading are in the market?

There are five principle sorts of exchanging accessible to specialized dealers: scalping, day exchanging, energy exchanging, swing exchanging and position exchanging. Dominating one way of exchanging is vital, yet the merchant likewise should be capable in others. If all else fails, avoid the market.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, they are different kind of traders and if you select any trading style is very important to stick with it and master it accordingly, when I was still trading my favorite trading style is scalping most of the times, I just come in and take out ten dollars everyday, It wasn't easy though but I maintain consistency almost everyday and I make sure I smash my goal everyday and when the market is very choppy that is without and definite direction, I just go on the higher timeframe and look for a swing trade.

What I like about swing trading is, I keep it running for almost 4 days and the profit is always very massive and crazy and sometimes it also goes against me but how I contain my losses is, I use the lowest lot size and I will end up loosing a very little part of my account and still trade the next day.

Trading is really tricky you have to understand it very well and give it time there is no shortcut, I have tried a lot of times to escape the learning process but it kept on coming back to me until I learnt it very well.

NFTerraX

For me, there are only two types - long-term and short-term investments)