How money can be made in the kitchen

Jamoflondon

Verified member
There is no other way to make money in the kitchen that I can think of other than cooking for people, well there are different forms this could happen though but the one that I will be focusing on right now, is how to earn money from it without leaving your home, this is quite interesting though but the first thing you have to take care of, is to make sure your cooking skill is excellent and also be good at making a lot of different dishes both local and international, when you have passed that stage and your confident in yourself. What to do next is to work on getting customers people to patronize you and one of the ways you can create awareness is to do some ads, and even make some videos of you making food in your kitchen so people can see how good you are, you will post these ads videos on social media platform and even on some vlogging apps to help you have the chance to attract more clients. One thing you also need to do is to get a delivery bike that will help your business to be mobile so it will be faster to get to your customers’ location.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is a good innovation though, well it is not like it is unique because I can’t lie that I have not come across a job like this before, exactly the way it is described and even more but you would not believe this person make so much money than the ones that even has a shop, in this country, one just has to be smart in order to earn good money from the things that some people think it can’t earn so much money, just be unique and do it in a very attractive way to get you more attention from people

In my own opinion by sell cooking class subscriptions online if you are comfortable in the front of the camera and enjoy cooing demos,why not create your own cooing class subscription to sell online and video tutorials are popular because they help you connect with your audience and people and all about video.

E

eldavis

I know of some persons who started indoor kitchens and are making food profits from it, some even grew the business to the point of opening a small restaurant of their own. You can start by cooking a specific dish and sell it. It could be in a school setting or even in offices.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Imo! People have been making it while cooking in their own kitchen but most people that are involved in this business are mostly females. You can see most of them online advertising their cooking skills, and they would even suggest to make home delivery for you. This kind of hustle has a lot to do with your cooking skills.