Other Ways Have You Made Money On Binance Aside From Trading.

Bisolami

Verified member
A lot of people always think that there is no other way that they can make money on Binance which is not very true. I believe that there are numerous ways that you can make money on that exchange even if you do not have any money to begin to trade. I know so many people who have never invested a dime on the platform but they are always cashing out. This means that they have other ways that they make money apart from the fact that the can trade cryptocurrency on the platform.

One of the ways is by referring people to the platform. Some people focus on this and they always make sure that they refer a lot of people on a daily basis. Some people go as far as advertising or creating awareness about Binance on Facebook apart from the original advertisement which is from the company.

Some people also learn to earn on Binance. There is a section in which you will get paid for learning some particular things. You will take a quiz before you earn. You can even play games to make money. There are so many of them and I hope you try them out.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The affiliate program of binance is top-notch and you can earn reasonably if you could embark on marketing campaign for binance but the problem is that most of the people that are online now has binance account and it will be extremely difficult to embark on marketing campaign in this region. This is why I would prefer to also perform task on binance to make certain amount of money . Binance app will always send you tasks to perform to earn some amount of money at intervals and this is one of the ways that are utilised by people using the binance to make money.