What are the ways of starting a Home lesson?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
To explain in a simply manner , starting home lessons can be done in various ways and it depends on your expertise and resources as well. From what I've seen, one of the effective way to start home lessons is by making sure that you identify your area of expertise and target audience too. This would help you to create a structured plan that would be tailored to the needs of your students.
As someone who has been there, I've come to realize that you need networking with friends, family, and local community members because they could be leveraged on to promote your home lesson.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It's worth mentioning that we need to leverage on online platforms and social media platforms because it can also help you to reach a wider audience and you would also attract potential students for your home lessons. In my humble opinion, offering a free trial lesson is a good idea and it can be a great way to attract new students and showcase your teaching skills as well. Believe it or not, hosting workshops in your local area can go a long way to help raise awareness about your home lesson services.