Earn Money How Much Can Someone Make As Virtual Assistant?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Virtual assistants are the people used by the webmasters to carry out some basic tasks for online businesses.

There are various things a virtual assistant can do for you as a business owner.

There are some virtual assistant that can help you to send mails to potential clients and communicate with them just like the way you will do.

Some virtual assistants are very good at maintaining the website and let everything run smoothly.

Virtual assistant can also help to write, format and post articles on your website regularly while you use your time to do some other things online.

Virtual assistant can also help someone to receive calls and communicate with customers.

So I want to ask you guys that how much can someone make as a virtual assistant in a month?

Virtual assistant in combination with social media management is one of the most sought-after jobs right now. A lot of people normally value them on a get paid to hourly. As a virtual assistant you will be able to end up to $5 pay every hour that you spend on the service.

How much you can earn depends on how much your employer is paying you and what kind of works you are supposed to do, how many hours you will have to work on the projects, etc. I have never tried working as a virtual assistant but on upwork I see a lot of jobs posted for virtual assistant.

@Sethbala11 this is the kind of information I am looking for. I thought a virtual assistant will be placed on monthly salary I don't know that they can still work hourly. I'll be very grateful if you can tell me how much a virtual assistant can earn hourly or minimum. This week I swear in making some plans accordingly when I am about to get started with virtual assistant.

A friend was offered a job to handle the social media posting of a Facebook Page. It has a corresponding post in Twitter. The pay is $1 per day for doing the 5 posts in Facebook and Twitter. But the catch is that the comments should be replied to which means it is not just the posts that is the duty of the virtual assistant. I don't know if my friend accepted the job.