How Much Has E-Commerce Changed Since 2000s?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
E-commerce has changed a lot and now e-commerce is very much popular in my country, too. Almost each year, new E-commerce platforms are being created. In the past there were no online apps or stores that used to deliver medicines, but now such kind of apps do exist where you can merely order medicines using an app on your phone. You can order anything and pay upfron payments and cash on delivery. This is happening on international level and many people are getting in to E-commerce business. E-commerce was not so popular in my country in the mid 2000s. People never even had smartphones back then because android was not created yet. So do you think that E-commerce has reached its peak or there is something else to come?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The world is becoming more digitalized now and therefore most buying and selling are mostly done online which has created for more e-commerce websites to be created. The only problem to this is that when we have too much e-commerce websites, it may affect the illiterate among us who don't know how to use this.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During early 2000, I never knew anything concerning e-commerce store and whatsoever back then. I believe those online stores back then have shut down and others replacing them. Since I didn't know anything back then, I'll simply say this new age era have sharpened well when it comes to e-commerce becoming more rampant and delivering goods within short period of time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
During early 2000, I never knew anything concerning e-commerce store and whatsoever back then. I believe those online stores back then have shut down and others replacing them. Since I didn't know anything back then, I'll simply say this new age era have sharpened well when it comes to e-commerce becoming more rampant and delivering goods within short period of time.

I was also not aware about these online stores back then because I never used them to purchase products. Even today, I do not use online stores because I have always preferred going to a store physically and purchasing products. Back then, there were no apps in my country which you could use to order food online. GBut now things have changed quite a lot.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was also not aware about these online stores back then because I never used them to purchase products. Even today, I do not use online stores because I have always preferred going to a store physically and purchasing products. Back then, there were no apps in my country which you could use to order food online. GBut now things have changed quite a lot.
Things have changed, now people order products online, even foods etc. This is working fine in the developed countries, and mostly. Now other semi developed countries are adopting the system to purchase items online and get it delivered to them in the comfort of their home. I don't often order online, I do it once in a while, I prefer buying from the physical store too.