How Much Money Have You Lost By Trading In Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trading is one of the simplest ways to make money and generate passive income. There are many kind of trading options available for a person. Ap person might trade in stocks and bonds as well.. However, one of the most interesting kinds of trading is the cryptocurrency trading option that allows a person to buy and sell digital assets at a great rate. trading in cryptocurrencies is not at all that easy because it requires you to not only have a great knowledge about the cryptocurrency market, but you also need to create one of the best strategies in order to trade in a much better manner. Predicting the price of the digital assets is the key to make more and more profits.

However, predicting the price is never an easy thing when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. Apart from that the cryptocurrency market can crash at any time and this could cause much problem for people who are trading. No one would like to sell their assets for low cost after buying them at a higher rate. I have suffered a $40 loss after I entered the world of cryptocurrency trading. However, I still hope and believe that Allah will help me to become a great trader and make me a successful cryptocurrency trader. So how much money have you lost by trading in cryptocurrencies?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I cannot even keep proper account of how much I've lost ever since I started trading cryptocurrency then, but since I understand that I was not able to make profit in cryptocurrency I gave up and ever since then I don't even have any interest to be trading cryptocurrency anymore until I I am able to learn and understand how to trade without even losing because that is the most important thing to me now.

Trading of cryptocurrency is just like another risky Business when you don't have understanding and sometimes its may even be very difficult for you to get the good expert that can train you on how to get started and how you can make money as a trader.

Some of them I have around here are not able to give people adequate training and some of them are even claiming to be making money when they are even losing silently.

Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and we just have to be very careful and it is not the right thing for us to be using money we need urgently to trade because you might even be at risk of losing the money and you maybe disappointed when this happened.

Hello everybody. In order not to lose a great amount of money, you can join this telegram channel: "The crypto universe", Username @Br8789.
You will find there lots of useful information about the cryptocurrency in order not to lose a great amount of money (guides, news and also signals). Everything is free of chagre!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no way my loss will be greater than my profit trading cryptocurrencies. I know I've recorded loss too, due to how explosive and risky the market is. But you'll lose more if you're investing in risky investments in crypto without experience. Like, trading Futures, Margin, when your experience is very low, and decide to go with, 100X leverage, such strategy will get you liquidated so quickly when the coin go just 1% bearish for the day, which is highly possible. But when you're trading spot, and staking your coins, leaving it on your spot wallet to grow with time and you're disciplined enough when it comes to risky investments, surely you'll earn from crypto and not make losses. I don't trade much of the risky crypto investments like, Futures, or margin, I do P2P trading, staking, Earn, and leaving my funds on my spot account via binance exchange. Such has made my rewards it profit to be by far greater than my losses trading or being around cryptocurrency in the last 24 months.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The volatility nature of crypto market has made it impossible not to record loss no matter how good someone may be. The only thing to do is to find some ways of minimizing the loss that one may be incuring.

Personally, I have recorded some losses on crypto nut to he factual, I cannot really say or even estimate the money that I have lost but I am very much sure that the loss I have recorded is not as much as the profit that I have made from crypto. I have some formulae that prevent me from making much loss.

I do make sure that I control my level of greediness. The number factor that mitigate against making much money on crypto is fear. I do make sure that I fight against fear while trading. Most time, I don't sell my coins even when I see the trend is not in my favour. I do try to study the graph to know whether it will still go up.

I do use stop loss feature. Stop loss feature will allow me to set my coins and its price to where I can easily control. I will just set it to a particular price I want the loss to stop.

huxait

None. First I never chase markets up or down and second I don’t buy anything that people are talking about. If I’m not in before the dentists and insurance agents show up, then I stay out. Old news to me is current news to others. I sell news, not buy it. There’s way more money to be made (for me) in the ES futures and options.

I did make money on the suppliers; Nvidia, AMD. Which to me were crypto plays and I bought these when they were supplying chips about a year ago.

At this point I see zero upside in crypto’s and expect in time there will be a federal crypto which will destroy Bitcoin and others. Anyone playing in this space is gambling. I trade things that have cash flow, earnings, balance sheet, going concern, goodwill, intrinsic value and / or serve a societal need. Crypto’s don’t check any if those boxes so it’s not for me

E

eldavis

When it comes to crypto trading, I have never had any losses in it cause I have never traded crypto before. Forex trading on the other hand, I have had so many losses than I can actually count.

Shaf

Verified member
I have lost my capital, all the profits I've made and then some when the market started going into a bear run. No one can surely say they've escaped what happened, except if they were not holding any cryptocurrency, stocks or trading forex then.

While crypto analysts were delaying to pronounce the situation as a bear market, people were loosing money. That's why it's always important to form your own bias and do your research when trading crypto, or following others with caution, especially if you've never had any experience with such.

One thing I've learnt is the importance of an evergreen coin, particularly Bitcoin. Such coins w rarely ever go to zero. It is also important that at any point, you always have fiat to serve as liquidity to buy the dips. It is also it ever dip that should be bought, as what ooks like the bottom may far from it.

niche

Verified member
I lost a small amount when Express Crypto closed, since the ad network was only paying in Bitcoin. I am still looking for an alternative wallet for receiving bitcoin payments from various networks, since many only pay in bitcoin.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I never lost any money in 2022 trading crypto, my profit is bigger than my losses. As such, I wouldn't say I'm making losses. I just want to keep it slow and steady, learning other strategies to improve my earnings trading crypto as a day trader. Crypto have been a revelation ever since I exerted my interest on it. I've joined a marvelous crypto project, looking promising at the moment. And I believe it will be successful, it has shown flashes of being successful. Such kind of project will boosts my earnings very high and such I'm looking up to.

Allen42

Till now i haven't lost one. The portfolio is such that losses can be cured. So instead of listening to others learn yourself and play smartly.

Peninsula

Since I've survived numerous market crashes without suffering financial loss, I still consider myself lucky. The explanation is that I always have faith in the market and of course myself. I don’t get panicked and have immense control over my emotions. Those who lose are either novices or traders who consider crypto as gambling.