How my friend earns passive income with his personal car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I am based in Nigeria and I know this guy also based in Nigeria. He has a Toyota Camry. He specifically saved and bought the car to help him with school runs as he has 3 young children. He works in a private school full-time and given how poorly private school teachers are paid in Nigeria, it was pertinent that he had to find another source of income to meet up with family responsibilities.

He augmented his salary by taking his car out in the evenings. He loads passengers and conveys them to a location that is about 57.7Km. It takes him about 1 hour to complete the journey. On his way back to his own base, he loads the vehicle with commuters coming from that location to his base. That takes him a total of 2 hours every evening. He makes the naira equivalent of $30 every day in just two hours. This is a strategy anyone with a car can use to survive the biting economy of Nigeria as it is today.

anil02

Verified member
I too have car but we are not using it for money it is only for personal use. Here of some one is using car daily to go to work at some long distance say more than 50 Km, these peoples load some daily passenger to cover fuel expenses

Rendered

I guess anyway to make money is nice but it seems like a lot of wear on the car and gas prices being so high. I am not sure of the money over there but in the USA. $30 a day for that almost of work is not worth it. But I am happy to learn and see all the ways people make money and if it works for them. Than it is a good thing

anil02

Verified member
I guess anyway to make money is nice but it seems like a lot of wear on the car and gas prices being so high. I am not sure of the money over there but in the USA. $30 a day for that almost of work is not worth it. But I am happy to learn and see all the ways people make money and if it works for them. Than it is a good thing
If we wants to maintain car for our personal use then we have to pay some cost for it. wear and use of fuel is depends of use of of it. Here insurance is also mandatory, so also have to pay it. Here if we wants to use car for earning than we have to pay more tax. Here tax for for commercial vehicle are more than vehicle for personal use.

niche

Verified member
Most small business owners are investing in an auto rickshaw , a three wheeler used for transport with their business profit. They use the vehicle for their own business whenever required. They also rent it out to others to make some additional money. When their business is closed, in the afternoon or at night, they transport passengers and make some money. So owning and leasing a vehicle is a very good way to make some additional money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Undoubtedly, there are so many ways to make money nowadays. It is important to find the way that works best for you. It can be an online job or an offline job. Nice to hear that your friend found a good earning method. I believe that it is a great idea. Perhaps, most people here will like it too.

anil02

Verified member
Most small business owners are investing in an auto rickshaw , a three wheeler used for transport with their business profit. They use the vehicle for their own business whenever required. They also rent it out to others to make some additional money. When their business is closed, in the afternoon or at night, they transport passengers and make some money. So owning and leasing a vehicle is a very good way to make some additional money.
No doubt three wheeler is useful vehicle. In these electrical three wheelers are some more popular in my city street vendors are using it. But it is good for business purpose but not for personal use as a vehicle. Here no one is using it for personal use. It is not a substitute of car or another passenger vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.