When your friend is doing well online

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sometimes we are always advised not to follow what others are doing , that the best thing is to look for our own areas of business and explore it, But We can be in a situation that our friends are doing perfectly well in one area of online or the other and we may be confused of the best thing to do , if to follow them into the business or if we should focus on what can also generate us income.

Generally at this point a lot of people including me might be confused on this and what to do , because I believe that since I have a friend who is doing well in the online space that the best thing I have to do is to get in touch with the person to learn all the tips on how to engage in the same online business that he or she is doing , so I can be able to earn some money , afterall the main purpose of friendship was to help each other.

But now we are made to believe that everyone has their own natural talent that can also help them generate income...

Ok Now this question is mainly for me and I need a sincere advice please, IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO ALSO FEEL LIKE ENGAGING IN THE TYPE OF BUSINESS MY FRIEND IS DOING ? Thanks for your response.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Sometimes we are always advised not to follow what others are doing , that the best thing is to look for our own areas of business and explore it, But We can be in a situation that our friends are doing perfectly well in one area of online or the other and we may be confused of the best thing to do , if to follow them into the business or if we should focus on what can also generate us income.

Generally at this point a lot of people including me might be confused on this and what to do , because I believe that since I have a friend who is doing well in the online space that the best thing I have to do is to get in touch with the person to learn all the tips on how to engage in the same online business that he or she is doing , so I can be able to earn some money , afterall the main purpose of friendship was to help each other.

But now we are made to believe that everyone has their own natural talent that can also help them generate income...

Ok Now this question is mainly for me and I need a sincere advice please, IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO ALSO FEEL LIKE ENGAGING IN THE TYPE OF BUSINESS MY FRIEND IS DOING ? Thanks for your response.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Your thread is very interesting. I enjoyed reading it indeed. In my opinion, it is not wrong to engage in the type of business your friend is doing. If you know for sure that your friend is doing well online, it is a great idea to do the same thing. Your friend is the best person to give you good advice and guide you accordingly. Feel free to ask him or her about the type of business he or she is doing in order to make a good income yourself as well. That's why friends are for. Well, this is my opinion. Hope you find my reply helpful.

E

eldavis

I was once introduced to an online opportunity by a friend, it was nice and my friend was making good profit form it, I decided to give it a try cause I felt if he is succeeding, then I would also succeed as well. In the end I lost all that I invested in. Because someone you know is making it in a particular business does not mean it would be so for you as well.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If your friend is not into fraud I will advise you to approaching to teach you his way of making money online. Sometimes we may have gold but not know it real value until we lose it.

Some other people are noticing that your friend is making a good income from the internet. The only hindrance is that they are not having access to him that's why they couldn't approaching.

You just have to be sincere when you are approaching him to teach you how to make money online. Be serious about it when you are asking me in out on this.

There are two outcomes two outcome when you ask your friend to teach you how to make money online. First he might accept and teach you how to make money like he does. Second he might decide not to teach you if he is afraid of competition from you.

If it is the second outcome, don't take your friend up for it you just have to continue with your life and very soon you also stumble upon your own way to make more money online.

If the outcome is the first one in which he accepts and teaches you how he makes money online, please don't forget to show gratitude when you are also making making money with what he teaches you.