How Popular Are Cryptocurrencies In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Crypto is gaining a lot of popularity in Tier 1 countries and more and more people are investing in crypto. In fact, it has been estimated that crypto will become one of the mainstream methods of payments in the coming years and this is true. Right now it is being used by more and more sites on the internet right now and there are many Bitcoin ATMs in many developed countries. So what about your country? Does your country have a Bitcoin ATM? Is crypto in your country as popular as it is in Tier 1 countries? Right now I live in a Tier 3 country but crypto is not at all popular in here and i think that it will take a lot of time for crypto to gain a lot of popularity in here.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to crypto investment the tier one countries will always come first before any other. They're the elite ones, which the lower tier countries investors are learning and imitating from. Its never easy to earn from crypto or transact around crypto when your own country isn't supportive of such scheme. Here in my country, it isn't widely accepted, we're experiencing partial ban of the digital currency. But it doesn't mean we don't trade it, we trade it using other foreign exchange to trade, buy, and sell crypto.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
My country is rated as the second biggest traders of cryptocurrency on binance. An average youth in my country probably know what cryptocurrency is all about and there are a lot of people making a lot of money from it. I think even though cryptocurrency was banned some time ago but it is still waxing stronger in my country.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Crypto currency isn't really popular in my country maybe because it isn't really accepted in my country. The people into crypto currency in my country mostly deal with it online. But I know crypto especially Bitcoin is worth investing in and I try to invest in the ones I can. But it's. Popularity isn't high in my country

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies is now at low ebb in my country as a result of government policies against it. There was a great momentum on cryptocurrencies during the lockdown when its growth was geometrical. But ever since government regulated it, its activites have been on a low key.

Sammyesx

Top tier countries are the shakers of the crypto currency business in term of investors, since such countries have a lot of wealthy they will definitely have more investors, though developing countries such as Nigeria also have market in crypto currency, it is very popular here because people are looking ways to earn a living.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have not heard of a crypto ATM here although there was a post in another forum that there are 10,000 ATM crypto machines in the US. The crypto coin is giving business to people that is why the government is not keen on banning it. The digital wallet, for one, is earning good because they get a fee for every transaction. That means the users are the one on the losing side.