How successful people became successful

D

Deleted member 13140

Okay so I've been wondering, like seriously, I think it solved a puzzle, of how successful people actually become successful, I mean think about it, all this successful people actually have a lot in common. Am going going tell you guys below.

But first, I went on YouTube and started watching a lot of videos and also before that I've actually, and I still actually read alot of books on wealth, entrepreneurship, online business and all that fun stuff, so I actually pieced a puzzle.

The Real Truth behind Successful people,
Well not all of them but Atleast 90% of them actually got rich because of this, and that is have a Why.. Yeap
you might think its too basic but trust me some why can be really motivating.
Example: you're growing up in a poor family and you definitely don't have the opportunity to go to school or well maybe you do, (in some countries schools are free, but ar a cost you'll have to pay when you get a job)
You become to determined to make it you can't take no for an answer.

Here is an example of a Why
Why do you want to be successful? My family have suffered quite enough or maybe its just you, your siblings and your mom, that right there is more motivation than any motivational speaker can put in you.

Good luck

Verified member
Successful people became successful by hardworking with a lot of zeal and passion to be great in life.To achieve things in life ,one must be determined with focus on what so ever business one is doing.you must put in your very best and always seek for advice from the experts.people that have gone through the process before to achieve your goal

Victorial

We all need to be motivated by one thing or the other. If we have a strong motivation, we will be bent on becoming whatever we want to become. My motivation is my family background and I would not want to carry that poor chain to my generation. It will be detrimental. Success must be made

D

Deleted member 13140

Successful people became successful by hardworking with a lot of zeal and passion to be great in life.To achieve things in life ,one must be determined with focus on what so ever business one is doing.you must put in your very best and always seek for advice from the experts.people that have gone through the process before to achieve your goal
Exactly, hard work and consistency will always be the key to success, almost every entrepreneur says it, without consistency, you got nothing, one can have the passion and all but if you aren't consistent, it's nothing, also as I mentioned on the posy having your why, when someone asks you why are you doing what you're doing, you got to have a unique thing to say to the person.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am with the same radar with the poster. You must be thirst for success before you can make it. If you don't have any passion fot it. It may be somehow difficult for the person to make it. This is because success comes not only be hardwork but from determination.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You don't become successful by thinking about success. You become successful by building knowledge, skills and working hard to build your experience. Let say you want to become a successful blogger, you first have to build language and writing skills and knowledge, then you will have to learn SEO and digital marketing.

D

Deleted member 13140

We all need to be motivated by one thing or the other. If we have a strong motivation, we will be bent on becoming whatever we want to become. My motivation is my family background and I would not want to carry that poor chain to my generation. It will be detrimental. Success must be made
that is a very strong motivation, one which i think is what made every successful person right now very successful, because hen you are determined to help your family out, when you are determined to change your your life and your families, i don't think there is anything that can distract you.

D

Deleted member 13140

I am with the same radar with the poster. You must be thirst for success before you can make it. If you don't have any passion fot it. It may be somehow difficult for the person to make it. This is because success comes not only be hardwork but from determination.
it may not be somehow difficult it will be highly difficult for the person to actually succeed, what's the secret of success, determination and zeal, but you can't get that if hey isn't anything that is wrong..... example, one don't live comfortably, or one can't afford a to eat three times in a day, but trust me someone that has all this, won't even think about making money.

D

Deleted member 28127

You have to believe that following other people and reproducing what they are doing without any effort given is a failed strategy because this person you are following his manner of success then one day he will evaluate from his business and his work and you will stay at the same stage so invent new ideas during progressing your business is required.

Suba

Staff member
Of course all successful people have many similarities in attitudes, especially strong determination or a strong will to be successful, always add skills, have a purpose in life, don't give up easily. According to many people a wife will also help encourage the success of the husband. that's why look for a wife who can help you to succeed at least always give encouragement when you are less enthusiastic.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think most sucessful people actually do have huge sucess growth ,since they have that attitude of investing more to diversify their investment and make more money ,they obviously don't focus on only one investment because they actually don't know how things may work out for them at the end of the day

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I do not really know if we are on the same page on this but from what I heard and from my research I was able to learn that most of the rich business men we see out there do not invest money to make profit on the short run instead they invest to make gains on the long run. I mean they will wait for years to come and when the profit starts coming in, it is going to be very huge because mostly, the long term investment are usually the ones with the biggest profits. Buy a lot of people do not know that fact.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most successful people in the world today have different stories about their path to becoming successful. The greatest motivation you can pick from them is their willingness and their discipline in order to continue moving forward no matter what. You should also try to create your own story instead of trying to copy them.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Asking yourself why you are poor alone won't liberate you from poverty but only being smart and hard working can solve you many issues. Cos why I said being smart is cos the world we are now, if you are just hard working without being smart to get rich may be hard.

superminesweeper

Success will take some detours, if you can learn how successful people are successful, then you will take fewer detours

Mika

VIP Contributor
It depends on how you define success. I label myself as a successful person even though I do not earn more than $600 per month. The reason I label myself as a successful person is that I have been able to maintain my life without actually working for a company. I do not have anyone to dictate me and I am free to do whatever I want to do.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Success is a general word that can be paired with many things, for example, some people are materially successful that is in the money realm, some people are successful in their relationships, you'll see that they've been together for many years happily, some people are successful in maintaining a fit body, these people are successful in that aspect too, in my opinion success is bigger than money alone.

But factors that leads to success are almost the same, whatever you're chasing, whether relationship, money, power, you have to abide by these factors, which you guys have listed up there like persistence, hard and smart work, never say never attitude etc

Kendy

Verified member
Becoming successful does not have one static pattern or strategy because if this were the case, everyone would be successful although successful people share a striking similarity which is investment. Hardly have I come across any successful person who does not have diverse means of investment. I know of an acquaintance who built his wealth from scratch by investing in a contracting company. He got lots of contracts from white men because he was good with road construction and knew a lot concerning proper drainage system and from the proceeds of what he made, he used it to start up his own construction company and today, he is well know in the state. All major contracts goes to him, the government no longer see the need of employing the services of foreigners when this was someone who was even hired by the same foreigners to get the work properly done. Today, the investment he started out very small is the best construction service in my state. Most successful people would not spoon feed you with every information and you should not expect that, because even if you follow the pattern, it might not work for you. Success comes in different ways, all you need to do is find what works for you and pursue it.