How to Advertise And Promote Frozen Food Products?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Product promotion and advertisement is considered some of the key aspects of marketing and this is why many companies are reliant upon many traditional and other forms of marketing and advertisement methods. When it comes to promoting food products, the rule is not at all exceptional. I have seen that food products have a really good potential of getting promoted and this is because there are many kinds of people who fall in love with tasty foods. No one could blame them because being humans beings, we all love tasty foods. I have seen many companies trying to promote food products in many supermarkets. Frozen foods are some of those kind S of products that many people love. Some products include frozen chicken nuggets, shrimps, chicken steaks, fish, etc. Many companies hire saleswomen and salesman to promote products and even offer great discounts. However, most of the frozen items in my country are quite expensive, especially frozen seafood. They are so popular that many companies do not even need to advertise albeit they avail the services of employees to promote their products. So what are some ways to promote such products if you were the owner of the company? Please share some good tips!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Our neighbor resigned from his job due to excessive pressure that caused him to be stressed out every day. He opened a business of wholesaling and retailing ice cream products. He has 2 freezers already and it looks like his business is already earning a profit after 3 months of operation. His delivery system is a motorcycle that he uses to deliver the orders of retailers in our town.

His marketing medium is the social media. He started connecting to residents of our village and also residents of other villages in our suburban town. He said that he gets orders via his social media messaging system. That way he can do business marketing for free. I think that is a good idea to use social media. His posts always included a picture of the ice cream but with no price. That is for the protection of his retailers in our town. Their house is nearby and we also buy ice cream. The most popular product that they sell is the ice cream on a stick. It is a hit with the kids.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've seen many adverts around frozen foods online, you can simply run a frozen foods business on delivery instead of renting or building a shop for it. I've seen many people who use an app or login through a particular E-commerce store and bank app simply to purchase food online and the food gets delivered to them via delivery truck. Many are simply doing it especially in this era of covid19. I know it isn't easy but it's good if you're making money out from it. Those who run it via offline by renting shop for it gain it as well, provided it is located in a populated location in a good position to attract targeted customers.

bracknelson

Customers can be enticed to try new items by appealing to their hunger, interests, or money, and then purchase more in the future.

Give away free samples.
Showcase your products on social media.
Organize a cooking demonstration or competition.
Offer a variety of coupons.
Visit or Host an Event
Promote the positive aspects of health.
Use a loyalty program to reward your customers.

Caramelle

Some of the frozen foods you mentioned are actually processed foods that have to adhere to more stringent standards than frozen natural foods. Many large manufacturers of processed foods launch their products through television commercials, social media ads, and free cooked samples at supermarkets. There are also other manufacturers that come up with their own version of these products but do not make an effort to advertise them. However, you'll usually find them alongside popular brands. Frozen foods like shrimp or fish steaks are generally not advertised but they serve as cheaper alternatives to fresh meat and seafood products. They are usually promoted by conducting food sampling activities in supermarkets or by participating in the supermarket's discount coupon program where they are listed and featured as one of the brands for a week.​