How to bake food to promote good health

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is always advisable to reduce the intake of baked goods because taking a lot of it can be detrimental to ones health. Baked goods contains bad stuff like unhealthy trans fat, refined sugar, preservatives,addictves etc.

But you can still prepare your baked goods in a more healthy way. You can use the below points to get it right.

Start by baking your foods yourself. This will help you do away with unhealthy and unnecessary ingredients like too much salt, sugar etc

Replace your butter with unsaturated fat or healthy oil like Olive oil to cut away calories and have good nutrients for the body

For sweetness you can use more of veggies and fruits. You would have more healthy option and fiver from them.

What do you think?

Nice one, but what do you have to say about bread because a lot of us cannot do without bread and bread is one of the food that is bake in the industry, if you believe that baking food are dangerous to The body so does it really mean that it is not advisable for us to consume bread ? Please I will like you to clarify this for us.

Nice one, but what do you have to say about bread because a lot of us cannot do without bread and bread is one of the food that is bake in the industry, if you believe that baking food are dangerous to The body so does it really mean that it is not advisable for us to consume bread ? Please I will like you to clarify this for us.
Yeah I'm not against bayke foods but just the way you can make it healthier for the body. We can't stay completely away from baked goods like bread but you can use the points listed above to make it healthy for your body. You can start by baking it yourself so that you control the ingredients you used for it.