How To Be A Profitable Trader Within The Next 180 Days.

theolove2021

A trading plan is a set of rules to guide your trading.

You’ll know what market conditions to trade when to enter, and when to exit your trades—and how to manage your trades from start to finish.

This allows you to have a consistent set of actions over and over again which leads to consistent results. Learn more: Theo Forex Academy

Becoming a profitable trader is based on hours and more hours in front of the chart trying to understand what's going on and price action, there are no shortcuts, when you attach a deadline to a goal it seems like, you want it to happen by force, you won't apply yourself and let the knowledge grow in you.

You have to basically unlearn everything you've known about forex and be willing to stretch yourself beyond that, go deep into the sea and search within yourself if forex is what you want to do, then the time frame wouldn't matter at all.

Scalping is a very common strategy followed by most of the traders. Apart from that, hedging, EA trading and binary option trading are also popular type of trading approaches. I rely on moving average and RSI to make profit.On the platform of FXOpulence broker, I can smoothly execute trades as their platform is free from requotes, slippage and dealing desk.

@theolove2021 you have just shared a link, could you give a little bit more information about what you shared before we can click on it? Is it a course, a blog or a YouTube channel? Is it for free or it is a paid-up program? What makes it unique and valuable other than the other materials that have been shared about forex across many channels and avenues out there?

How I wish you could first share and teach here what you are trying to promote. In that way, a lot of people here can benefit from it and eventually, you can migrate it to your own space or platform. This year is all about building solid connections that have dedicated themselves to seeing others win. We can win in forex if we dedicate ourselves to it and learn the much-needed skills that can make one become a profitable trader.

Let us build such networks that are going to be beneficial to all of us.