Business Ideas How To Be A Well Know Fashion Designer Without Even Knowing How To Handle Tailor's measure.

Moni

Do you wish to become a fashion designer but you are not a tailor? You don't have to worry because after the end of this post you will get to know how you can become a well known fashion designer without even knowing how to hold common tailor's tape measure.

Someone may ask how can this be possible? My dear, the only way to discover the limit of impossibility is to go beyond them in a positive way.

There is one great fashion designer in area, in fact this fashion designer is very well known in almost the whole country. But trust he don't even know how to take a measurement of the body.

Many people don't know he is not a tailor except those so closer to him. I myself was very surprise for knowing he is not a tailor. All he does is just rent a big shop and hire professional Tailor to to the work.
Although he will act like the master but the machines around him are just for care.

This intelligent man has branded himself to the extend that he only sow executives suites alone. I don't have to tell you that this man is so rich and respectable in the locality.

For knowing this, you can just practice the life of this man to become a fashion designer too.

Note: Before this can work better, you have to always dress like a fashion designer too.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
For anyone to really do that, such a person must be really exceptional or possibly it is just a divine gift. It goes beyond the normal or natural. Because the conventional way of acquiring skills most times is through learning. All the exceptional tailors I know today, that has really beefed up their skills in the act of tailoring at some point in time pass through the rigorous process of learning the act of sewing either officially or unofficially, maybe from a parent, from a friendn or probably online. While others had had to attend a tailoring school, or a lent it as an apprentice in a local shop where they spent quite a number of years learning the process.

Skills basically are been learnt and people most time try to improve themselves on the job by going the extra mile to acquire more skills by training themselves through the internet. Some even go to other big shops to horn up on their skills. It is rare for anyone to stay at home and not pick up and signal from others before acquiring a skill. This is will be near impossible unless form people with special abilities and skills which can not be said of all.

funmi

Verified member
Looking at your topic before going through your comment I would have concluded that it is impossible. Although after going through your comment it truly shows the man is extremely intelligent indeed and has been able to copy all the style of a professional tailor. But judging by the topic this will be near impossible for.anyone to.handle the scissor very well and make use of the tape rule and cut a clothe and make a very nice dress, because when we look at tailoring very well it is not something anyone can just wake.up.one morning and claim to know how to do it.

Tailoring requires times to learn it, there are people who attended a tailoring school and spent up to three years some even four years to learn the skills, and such people will still tell you they are still learning even when they have finally become their own boss.

I could remember when someone encouraged me to learn the trade then I was a bit skeptical about it and I later started learning from a shop because I was less busy then, so I decided to utilize the time to learn it. The trade is not simple and it requires a lot of seriousness.

Ridorz

Well, it's possible to be in a fashion designing business, even it's also happening in others professional business. There is one man in my area that has a shop of fashion design and he employed a professional tailors to the shop, but their work only based on a T-shirt. Because the man that has the business is an artist, he's customizing a T-shirt, cap, polo etc.