How to Become a YouTube Millionaire

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Disclaimer: I don’t make a lot of money on Youtube and I am far from making a million dollars on youtube, however, the strategies I am mentioning on this post are the strategies I am trying to implement so that I can become a youtube millionaire.

You can become a millionaire on youtube, you can even make tens of thousands of dollars every month on youtube, however, before you can reach that point, you need to do a couple of things:

Receive 300-400K views every day: If you are not receiving 300-400K views every day, there is no way you can reach anywhere near your milestone of making a million on youtube

Build a million subscribers: If you want to make 300-400K views every day, you need a million subscribers.

You can build a million subscribers and 300-400K views if you make a lot of views, if your videos rank well on the youtube search, and suggested videos, and if you run ads.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Youtube millionaire? This sounds very good to the ears, however, it s really difficult to reach there. You need millions of subscribers, and millions of views to be able to make a lot of money. I am being realistic here. I don't think I will become a youtube millionaire, however, I believe if I work hard and build at least 10k subscribers and get 10k daily views, I might be able to make about $1000 per month, which will be enough to pay for my necessities. However, becoming successful on youtube requires building general interest content and publishing videos regularly. You also need to be very good at video making. Becoming successful on youtube means having different kinds of skills such as video making, SEO, and digital marketing. Internal ranking (ranking on youtube search) and external ranking (ranking on google) are both very important to generate organic views on your videos.