How to become an SEO expert

SEO means search engine optimization, it is a strategy every content and internet content creator would need in order to rank up on search engines such as Google and Bing. In today's article, we're going to look at some strategies and methods used by blogger and website owners to rank up on Google and be an SEO guru.

1. Take an SEO course: it is ideal for you to take an SEO course, so you will be a certified SEO expert. The courses you choose depends on your interest. If you get a certification, you can work as an SEO expert on freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork.

2. Learn how search engines crawl and index sites: another objective is to learn how search engines crawl and index website, your primary aim is to know how to rank up faster on search engines.

3. Keyword research: you can get a better knowledge of what your audience want by doing a keyword research.

4. Building of backlinks: back links are external links pointing to your website, backlinks helps a site to rank up faster and enables more engagement and visitors in your content.

5. Website and content optimisation: you wouldn't like to visit a site that is slow and not well optimised. Your website should be well organised and should work on variety of devices.

That's all I have for you today and thanks for reading.

evan hope

I think to be an SEO expert we have to follow minimum criteria. which is very important for a site. For best SEO we need to follow the below criteria :
1. Firstly we need to find out the site problem then solve it urgent basis and recheck.
2. Then we have to do competitor analysis
3. Finally we have to take the backlink building step to increase the DA and DR of the website.

Sikapa

Verified member
It would be best to take a Search Engine Optimization course and be an expert of it as you are saying. I remember I hired someone on fire to promote my link and he said the like is not know on the search engine so he has to do something about it before. I knew he was an expert on the search engine optimization but it was so costive and I have to break on that.

People who are expert in the search engine optimization are making huge amount of money because they can just choose to promote affiliate marketing products and still make money out of it because their links will be on the search engine and so many people will click on it making them to get more traffic.

But I think this course will be much costive if you are doing it online or even on offline. Although this course will be beneficial.

evan hope

It would be best to take a Search Engine Optimization course and be an expert of it as you are saying. I remember I hired someone on fire to promote my link and he said the like is not know on the search engine so he has to do something about it before. I knew he was an expert on the search engine optimization but it was so costive and I have to break on that.

People who are expert in the search engine optimization are making huge amount of money because they can just choose to promote affiliate marketing products and still make money out of it because their links will be on the search engine and so many people will click on it making them to get more traffic.

But I think this course will be much costive if you are doing it online or even on offline. Although this course will be beneficial.
Obviously best to take a Search Engine Optimization course, because an SEO course will be beneficial also. people are making money from this work. if someone wants they can learn from a free video tutorial also. But the paid course is always better for all of us to be pros.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Search engine optimisation is actually a very broad perspective and if you want to become a master in it then you have to be able to have basic knowledge about different aspects of search engine optimisation .

First of all everybody who wants to make the best out of search engine optimisation should know about her website work in the first place and how the search engine algorithm works . This is because it is going to better help you to understand technology and why some certain things cannot be done no matter the situation .

You should also know how to do a proper keyword research and be able to come out with the most effective one that can be able to drive traffic.

A good search engine optimisation expert should also be somebody who knows how to go into collaboration with other websites as well. There has been a lot of talk about backlinks but then it is not just the number of backlinks that you are having but instead the quality of the backlinks. You are going to be putting your website in danger if you are going to be getting backlinks from health websites while you are running a basic entertainment website.

Aathvika

Awesome thread, thanks for sharing the useful information!

Mika

VIP Contributor
An SEO expert is someone who can tweak your website or your content for getting ranked on search engines or improving search engine rankings. If you want to become an SEO expert, you need to learn what exactly is SEO, how SEO works, and how you can do SEO. IT is easy to say SEO is search engine optimization but actually difficult to explain what search engine optimization is. A lot of people think SEO is all bout keywords and backlinks, however, SEO is more than that. You can lern about SEO by enrolling for an SEO course. However, you might be confused about where you should enroll. A lot of people recommend, udemy, however, you need to understand one thing about Udemy. It is a user generated content site, the courses on udemy are created by common users nd these courses may not be the best. Therefore, you will have to find courses creted by experts. I recommend you join SEO course created by SEO companies or marketing agencies. For example, you can join a marketing company called hubspot. They have a lot of courses on SEO and marketing. If you want a free learning platform, you can join alison.