How to Build a Business With Zero Dollar Investment

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I built my business practically with zero dollar investment. Here I am going to share how I did this.

I started with selling service. Since I was a service provider, I did not have to spend any money to deliver the service. I made a list of services I could offer and then listed my services on Fiverr. I offered to write an article for $5, I offered to do logos for $5, I offered to market on social media for $5. I was offering better services for cheaper rate. My competitors were offering 500 words article for $5, where as I was offering 1000 words article for $5. My competitors were doing 1 logo for $5, I was giving two logos for $5.

I then started selling products. I chose RedBubble print-on-demand marketplaces to sell. I did not have to pay to list my product for sell, I did not have to manufacture product to sell, all I needed was to design a product virtually and then list it for sale.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I started selling on my own website, but there were no sales. Then I started using Etsy. Etsy is not a free platform, you need to pay to list your product. I spent some money to list a couple of products, yet there were no sales. Then someone told me I need to run ads to generate sales. When I run ads, I managed to sell a few products, but my net profit was not much. Then I moved to RedBubble, a free Print-On-Demand platform. I did not immediately sell my products but with persistence, I eventually started selling. These days I sell on RedBubble as well as Etsy. On Etsy, I sell digital products as well as print-on-demand products. If you want to start selling online, you should definitely give print-on-demand a shot. You need graphic designing skills, digital marketing skills, and SEO skills to generate sales. If you can create good products, you will surely generate sales.

You can build a successful business without investing a lot of money. In fact, there are many businesses you can start with little to no money. Here are some tips on how to get started.

1. Find a need and fill it.

One of the best ways to start a business with no money is to find a need and fill it. There are many people and businesses out there who need what you have to offer. If you can find a way to help them, you will be successful.

2. Use your skills and talents.

Another great way to start a business with no money is to use your skills and talents. If you have a skill or talent that others need, you can start a business offering your services. This is a great way to get started without investing a lot of money.

3. Use your existing resources.

If you have existing resources, you can start a business with no money. For example, if you have a computer and internet access, you can start an online business. If you have a car, you can start a delivery business. Use what you have to get started.

4. Get creative.

There are many ways to start a business with no money. You just need to be creative. If you can think outside the box, you can find a way to start your own business without investing a lot of money.

5. Find a partner.

If you don't have the resources to start a business on your own, you can find a partner who does. This is a great way to get started without having to invest any money.