How To Build A Passive Income In One Year

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yo, what's good! I want to drop some knowledge on how to get that passive income flowin' in one year, it's all about making smart investments and putting in the work upfront so you can sit back and collect the fruits of your labor. Here's what you need to do:

1- Dividend Stocks: Invest in high-quality dividend stocks, my man. This is the key to passive income - get paid while you sleep!

2- Create and Sell a Digital Product: Get creative, man! Create an online course, e-book, app, or software and sell it for recurring passive income.

3- Real Estate: Rent out a property and watch the cash roll in! This is the ultimate passive income source, but you have put in the effort upfront to make it happen, maybe even get a job to save money before venturing in.

4- P2P Lending: Invest in peer-to-peer lending platforms - lend money and earn interest, my friend!

5- Get Hustling: Hustle, man! Find a side hustle that pays you passive income, like affiliate marketing or drop-shipping or freelancing and then outsourcing the freelancing work to other freelancers on Fiverr by automating the process

Remember, passive income takes time, patience, and effort. So, get to work, stay focused, and make it happen!