How To Build Quality Backlinks Free

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You will agree with me that backlink play a major role when it comes to search engine optimisation of a website.

Quality backlinks pointing to your website will help to improve ranking on Google search engine. If you post unique content on your website regularly, you are going to attract lot of links but it is going to be very slow.

I am going to show you four ways you can build quality backlinks for your website.

Guest posting
guest posting is when you are allowed to post a quality content on other websites in your niche.

Guest posting give you the opportunity to promote your blog to the right audience and build quality backlinks in the process. You need to do an outreach to other bloggers in your needs and pitch them a quality content in exchange for link.

Niche edit
Niche edit is another way of building what is a backlink for your website. It is similar to guest posting. you are going to approach need website owners to insert a link back to your website in some of their old Posts. You don't need to write content with needs edit backlinks building.

Linkbait
Linkbait is another proven way to get backlinks for your website. You simply curate different content across your website with a link back to the website where you create the content. You can inform the website owners after you have create their content idea for a backlink.

Dasryny

And where do you find these guest posting sites? I tried that once, but I couldn't find a short, high-quality way to do it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
And where do you find these guest posting sites? I tried that once, but I couldn't find a short, high-quality way to do it.
it is going to be difficult to land some guest posts if you don't know how to go about it. I am going to apply simple tactics you can employ to bring guest post for your website.

Manual Outreach
You reach out to order block websites in your niche and I asked for guest posting. you can make use of Google search engine to come up with different blogs in your niche.

You simply type your names together with guest post on the search engine, something like "fitness + guest post", and it will bring a lot of results. you message each of the website from the resort so that you can win guest post.

Freelance Marketplace
This might be a better option for you if you cannot go with the first tips I gave above. This involves going to the freelance marketplace to buy guest post on some of the website that are related to your niche.

There some freelancers who have access to some of the high authority website in various niche. You simply pay them to publish a guest post with a link back to your website.

HARO
HARO means helping a reporter out. there are some reporters out there who are looking for citation to the article they want to publish. You can help them out and they are going to give you a link back to your website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to build backlinks for your website. These are some of the one I discover just of recent do they have been in existence for long time.

Link bait
As the name implies you bait the website you want to receive that leaves from. The first thing you are going to do is to curate contents from different websites including the one you want to get it backlinks from. The next thing is to publish the content on your website.

after that you can then contact the owner of the website informing them that you include one of their content in your blog post. You asked him to share it with their audience and you are likely to get backlinks to your website.

I am seeing someone using the statics to build lot of bad link for its website and he was able to rank higher on Google search engine.

Broken links
This link building tactics involve checking out some of the websites in the same niche as you. You use a backlink checker to check all of the broken links on the website.

Check some of the contents on the site for broken links and post them on your website. Inform the owner that they have broken links and you have a replacement for them

Aathvika

By using link building technique you can easily create high quality and free backlinks to your website.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
How much roughly does it cost to hire a person? I would like, of course, to learn how to do it myself.
It is very expensive to hire and SEO agency to do search engine optimisation for your website. Some SEO agency can charge as high as $5000 just to increase your rankings on Google search engine.

The majority of the SEO agency use common SEO techniques to build backlinks for your website. Some are even engaging in shady backlinks just to bring fast results. This can be very risky for your website as it can attract Google update penalty.

If you have time on your side I will advise you to do your search engine optimisation for your website by yourself. This will help to save some cost on your side. Another thing is that seo agency can bring about mediocre results after spending a lot of money with them.

If you don't have time to do SEO for your website, you must hire A reputable SEO agency. Make sure the agency you are going to hire as a track record which shows their past success.

Don't just pay and sit back, you need to monitor what they are doing for you and has a question about it too very fine everything. You can see a good SEO agency on Upwork.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Backlinks work only when your links are shared on the websites that are in the same niche as yours and they are ranked higher than your website. For example, if your website is about gaming, you need backlinks from a gaming niche website that is ranked higher than your website on the search engine result page. Guest posting can work but it is not free. If you want to do a guest post on a high-ranking website, you might have to pay. In fact, a lot of websites make money by opening their websites for paid guest posting. You can do free guest posting only when the website is low ranking

Brackwom

8 More Ingenious Ways to Get Quality Backlinks:

• Copy the finest backlinks from your competition.
  • Examine the mentions of your competition.
  • Infographics can help you build backlinks.
  • Blogging as a guest
  • Create a strong internal connection system.
  • Reach out to as many people as possible and promote your greatest material wherever you can.
  • Conduct interviews.
  • Link building with broken links.