How To Build Quality Backlinks For Your Blog Free

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Quality backlinks is very essential for your search engine optimisation of your website. Your website will rank for a lot of keyword if you are able to attract quality backlinks pointing to it.

To say the truth it is very difficult to acquire quality backlinks for your website these days as they are too expensive.

Guest posting is one of the ways to generate quality backlinks to your website. And you must be ready to pay about $100 for a website of DA of 50+.this means you must be ready to budget 1,000 of Dollars if you want to acquire a lot of backlinks through guest posting.

The only cheaper option is to build lot of low-quality backlinks and this can affect your website when Google is rolling out algorithm update.

Another way is to build little website without backlinks but this is going to take a long period of time before you can see a good result with your blogging effort.

The only option left for you is stealth backlink. These tactics involved determine the link sources of other websites and replicate the same process.

You can make use of Ahref. You are going to make use of link explorer to determine the source of the backlinks and use them to your advantage.

Last edited:
When I first started blogging I learned the importance of backlinks and how they can impact your website's SERP (Search Engine Results Page). A little bit later as I gained experienced I learn that Google had invented a webmaster tool called the “Diswavow Link”. It helps you then disavow the URLs of the questionable pages or domains that link to your website. Good to know! Disavow links to your site - Search Console Help

@cmoneyspinner thanks for your contribution and I really appreciate it. One thing I can say is that you are going to need the tool if it happens that your website attracts spammy links.

This can usually happen when you are buying link from different sources. Examples of spammy links are links from blogspot WordPress tumble forum post etc.

You don't have to worry yourself about using this tool if it happens that you secure high-quality backlinks from aged websites.

Naturally, your website will attract links overtime when it is receiving lots of organic traffic so you are going to need this tools to get rid of the bad one that can affect your website when another Google update comes out.

This is one of the reason why I always advise people to acquire Ahref. This tool will always send you report back into your email some of the links your website attracts over the course of a week.

You will be able to detect spammy backlinks on time before they can affect your website on Google search engine. You can also use this tool to check your website traffic and backlinks source. There is no point in receiving Google penalty on your website for all the hard work you have done in the past.

Backlinks is what took me a longtime realize even now i still don't know the use of backlinks on a blog because backlinks can help you naturally to gain domain authority or rank higher on search engine but I don't know where I can get this thing called a backlink is it another blog link or how do I do it?

well I don't need to stress my self very much because backlinks aren't the only ranking factor in Google you can also rank well if you work on your blog DA and constant posting helps too because Google love fresh content or just install wp auto republish plugin on your blog and see the magic.