How to Build Your Business By Using Woocommerce

Mika

VIP Contributor
Woocommerce is ecommerce solution for wordpress. By using woocommerce on your website, you will be able to sell physical as well as digital products. IN order to create your own ecommerce site by using woocommerce, all you need is a domain and hosting, rest of the things are free. You do not even have to build your own inventory, you can integrate with Aliexpress and run a dropshipping store or integrate with Printify and run a print on demand store.

If you are looking to build a business with small funds, you should try woocommerce. This platform is user friendly. You can easily create your store even if you have never used it previously.

Kwinto

Yeah, but it requires some skills and knowledge to build something decent. Of course, it's not a big deal (especially for those who're really willing to start a business). But one must be ready to overcome some obstacles when working with free themes and plugins and setting up everything manually.

mbsun

I fail to see the benefits of Woocommerce over platforms like Shopify. The only reason I would opt for Woocommerce is if I had a strong background in website design and development and wanted to build a bespoke site.