How To Complete Survey/Answer

Juxtapos

Your survey Profile will contain your location, age, gender, and other information. These will be used in determining which surveys are suitable for you.

You’ll find available surveys on your account dashboard when you log into the site. And you can click on the survey links if you’re interested in them.

Just note that each survey has qualifying questions – and sometimes you’ll get disqualified before finishing the entirety of the survey. In this case, you won’t get paid for it.

This is why it's important to be honest and accurate with your profile. The better match you are for a particular survey, the less likely you will be disqualified.

Generally speaking, disqualified doesn't mean you've done something wrong (unless you're just clicking answers randomly or deliberately lying). What it means is that you don't belong to the demographic of consumers that particular survey requires.

For example, a company selling retirement cruises is not going to pay college students for their opinion.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, I have seen a lot of these moments in this pandemic period, as when I came to the field of online earning I was so much fascinated about how a survey can earn you money. But, then I realized that you can earn money but not in the way that you can expect it to be your main source. It's not a part-time now for me. Because the location and profile rarely matches on survey panels on which I gave surveys.

Superpay site has paid me a decent amount per survey I completed in the past two months. But, now it has always disqualification issue.

marcusfe

Completing a survey online requires techniques. If you don't know how to go about it you will just be getting disqualified over and over again. There are some questions you need to be careful of, such as when the same question is being repeated, it means they are testing the genuineness of your answers. The kind of survey you are handling will determine how you will answer it. If you're answering a survey from US, there are ways to answer them so for other countries. When you're asked about your financial status always selected the average, don't present yourself too rich or too poor. If you're asked about your employment status it is good to select fully employed or self employed. If they ask you about your ethnicity don't select Hispanic or Latino.