How to create a form page

Ajebo25

Verified member
forms can be used for anything ranging from registering on it and some other things there are some organizations who need stafs but do not have a website or do you need workers for your business then worry no more there is a website where you can create a registration or job application page and that's not the only thing you can use it for it can Aldo be used for other things which you'll find out when you get to the site.

there was a time when opera mini launched an app called hype the app can only be found in opera mini, opera pcompany rewarded people who refered people to the hype app in opera mini I also benefitted from it now my point I'd that when you refer a user to the opera hype chatting app they will register with their number after registration they will give you their number that is the number you will input in the link which opera created with page when you click the link it will take you to a form page will require you to input the phone number of the person which you referred to the hype after that then you will input your opay account number this is also your phone number but without the first 0 this is where your referral commission will be paid to.

how to create a form page

go to
my.forms.app and register to get I started
note: you can't create website on this site just a page.