How to Create Facebook Account Without Phone Number?

receivesmsonline

As technology continues to progress, it has become more important than ever to keep our private information safe.

Opening an account on a dating site such as Facebookhas become more difficult due to security measures such as SMS Verification Code.

Benefits of using lighter burners:

Using FacebookWithout Your Own Phone Number

Browse FacebookPrivately and Safely

Great for Multiple FacebookAccounts

Use on Other Popular FacebookAlternative Sites

Maintain Privacy on FacebookNow!

In order to bypass Facebook’s SMS Verification, you need to use a FacebookFake Number, also known commonly as a Burner Number for Facebook.

A temporary number for Facebook, aka disposable number,

It is a phone number that works for a short period of time – usually 10 minutes,

for the purpose of signing up to Facebookwithout giving your own personal number.

Are you looking for a fake number for Facebookor a temporary Number for Facebook? Then you’ve come to the right place.

We offer many free numbers for FacebookSMS verifications. With our Facebookdisposable numbers you can quickly get your Facebookverification code online.

facebook.png

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Unfortenally you could bypass SMS verification but if Facebook detects that you sign up like a bot leads to Facebook jail means strict policy against such practice that most of people are doing Facebook jobs by giving account for a small reward, your method doesn't work for someone opening multiple accounts but may be you have faced facebook ban and need to open another account so this is the difference between theory or practice.

receivesmsonline

Unfortenally you could bypass SMS verification but if Facebook detects that you sign up like a bot leads to Facebook jail means strict policy against such practice that most of people are doing Facebook jobs by giving account for a small reward, your method doesn't work for someone opening multiple accounts but may be you have faced facebook ban and need to open another account so this is the difference between theory or practice.
1212.png
look at thic pic.I have logged into three facebook accounts, and if I want more, I can do well.

maybe you can't do it,but i can.