How To Create Unique Contents For Your Blog Fast

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Creating unique contents for your blog is one of the ways to drive organic traffic to your website.

Publishing regularly on your blog can have a positive effect on search engine optimisation as you will be receiving free organic backlinks.

The real problem is that most bloggers find it difficult to create content regularly on their blogs especially those who are on limited budget.

Today I am going to show you how to create unique content fast for your blogs regularly.

You only need a good computer system, a mic and speech-to-text software to write unique content for your blogs regularly.

If you are using MacBook pro laptop, you don't need a speech-to-text software as they come with in-built speech-to-text application on the computer system.

You first need to connect your mike with your computer systems. You can go over to Amazon or any other e-commerce in your country to buy the mic for PC.

The first thing is to make the outline of the content you want to write before you begin with anything. make sure you have research different points ready for the content you want to create.

After that you can turn on the computer and start speaking into the mic to write everything you are saying. It shouldn't take you more than 1 hour to write 1000 words using these techniques.

If your PC do not have in this speech to text software, you can go online to buy a software called dragon speech to text.

You can also use these techniques to create contents as a writer on freelance marketplaces.

These are some of the steps you should take to ensure that your blog's material is unique and original.
1. Having a clearly defined aim will help you persevere through all the other processes, the hours of writing, and the inevitable hurdles.
2. Take a few minutes to undertake some easy market research, such as figuring out where my target consumer lives. figuring out who your intended audience is may guide you in developing blog posts that are both interesting and original.
3. The bread and butter of a successful blog content strategy are to come up with subject ideas and keywords. You won't be able to rank high on search engines without them. You'll have a far more difficult time acquiring a steady stream of visitors if your site doesn't rank well in search engines.
4. A content calendar is a great method to stay organized and make sure your material is always of the highest quality and released on time.
5. You've got your keywords, you've got a content schedule, and you know who you're writing for. Now it's time to generate some excellent content. It's now time to start working on your real content.

Happy content creating!

I tried to infuse personal experience in some of the content are right online to make them unique. There is no way two people can have the same experience concerning a situation or a particular experience.

The first step is to determine the amount of words you want to write for the articles. Most of my articles are usually between 1000 words and 1500 words. This will help me to determine the amount of sub heading I am going to use in the article.

I usually use between 8 and 10 sub headings for my articles. And each of them will attract nothing less than 100 words. 100 x 10 sub headings will give 1000 word article.

Writing editing and formatting of my article usually don't take more than 2 hours in a day. this is the techniques I have been using for the past few months now and I have close to 300 what of unique content on my blog at present.

One of my goals is to write 500 contents on my blog before the end of this year by God grace. I use the same techniques or most of the get paid to post website I work with. This is how I am able to crank out contents virtually every day.

As a previous poster said, one of the easiest ways to come up with unique and new content on a regular basis is to write based on your personal experience.

This makes whatever you write to never show up as plagiarized and is also refreshing to those who read it, especially if it's an educative article. People are looking for real life reviews and not abstract information.

I also base some of my articles based on things I'm curious about. If you have asked the question before, be sure that someone elsewhere is probably curious about the same thing too and writing based in that will make it more interesting.

Even it not just for PC only, phones do have the text to speech recognition as well. I think that is even inbuilt from the manufacturers. But the let down is that it does not recognize some punctuations, so you have no choice but to eventually type those ones. I can't say about PC though, that might be perfect.i love using the feature, in fact I used it to compose this post. It's not about working hard, work smart. Make things easy for yourself by learning these blogging hacks and many more available. It will save you time, energy and also reduce stress.

I have used many such kind of speech to text software in the past to write content and these software were quite hard to use. They took it a really long time to detect the word and convert it into a written form. I think that the kind of software you use might also be different. What you musty understand is that it takes time for such software to convert the speech into text and written form.

I think that this is actually time consuming and it is much better to write down or type the text yourself rather than using such software. However, if you can speak slowly, then I think that these software could prove to be handy and useful in the end. Regardless of whether or not you use these software, you must prepare good content. One of the greatest qualities of a great content is that it contains useful information and research-backed data. It is also free of punctuation errors or grammatical errors.

It is well-paragraphed and exceptionally written to the extent that it catches the attention of people and ranks well in the search engine as well. These are some of the main qualities people should consider before they choose to write content.

It is very important that you should put a lot of attention to the kind of content that you are creating in your website. It is not just enough that you are trying to create quality content but then it should be unique and it should not be something that your readers must have already known or you have copied from another website . This is very bad because it is going to make search engines to flag you and you might also be in some copyright trouble that you will ordinarily not want to .

The first step towards creating content is to first of all do some research into what is happening at that moment and whether the article is going to be beneficial to your community or not . You will then do for the research about strategy and also similar articles that have been written or have been produced in different forms in another different platform .

One of the good things with technology nowadays is that there is always a software that you can be able to use to verify if your article has any form of plagiarism and eat and then correct it before publishing it .

You can use text to speech program to write content. My average typing speed is 40 words per minute. However, I speak more words per minute compared to the number of words I can type per minute. Just because you have text to speech program on your computer does not mean you can easily create articles. In order to do voice typing, you need to be a great speaker, if you can not fluently speak, how can you create articles through voice typing. In order to voice type, you should not only be fluent in the chosen language but also need to have oratory skills. If you want to write an English article and if your language is not English, you might find difficulty with voice typing because you will need time to think. Furthermore, you are also likely to make a lot of mistakes when you are speaking, which means you will have to spend a great deal of time correcting your mistakes. You cannot just sit and start speaking on the microphone, you need to make points for speaking and this calls for writing down the points and ides that you will be speaking, you will be working more than directly writing an article.