Review How to detect web pages of dubious legitimacy

Moni2402

When we surf the Internet we run the risk of arriving at web pages of dubious legitimacy, that is, pages that are false or are trying to impersonate others. The objective of these websites is to scam, that is, to scam us.

Main options of the web:

-
DescriptionAnalyze: it is a page that will allow us to analyze other websites to see if they are scam or legitimate. On the main screen we must enter the domain of the page that we want to check, once we have entered it, click on search to give us all the possible information about said domain.
-BBB: It's a Scam Tracker is a free and interactive tool for consumers in the United States and Canada to report fraud and scams while warning others of malicious or suspicious activity.

Scam reports are shared with the public through an interactive "heat map" that shows users the number and types of scams reported in their communities.
BBB collaborates and shares scam reporting data with law enforcement agencies to help bring scammers to justice. Citizen heroes who report these scams and frauds help make that happen.

If you find a business or offer that sounds like a fraud or illegal scheme, help the BBB investigate and alert others by reporting what you know. Complete the form by providing as much information as possible about the scam, the scammer, and the person being scammed.

Well, getting scammed is a thing of experience,I was scammed before though but it didn't stop my persistence,I realized that the scammer gets his returns by luck and the causes of successful scam is ignorance and inability to make research before venturing