How to do Affiliate Marketing on Free Blogging Platforms?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Social Media Platforms are probably the most preferred platform for affiliate marketing. However, if you have done affiliate marketing on social media platforms, you might have noticed that selling affiliate products through social media platforms is really difficult.

After social media platforms, the most preferred platform for affiliate marketing is free blogging platform.

There are a lot of free blogging platforms that you can use for affiliate marketing, and some of the popular choices are wordpress, blogspot, tumblr, weebly, etc.

Number one choice for affiliate marketing is social media and number two choice is free blogging platforms. Why do you think people prefer social media and fee blogging platform for affiliate marketing? Well, that’s because it does not cost any money yet you get a chance of making money online.

How to do Affiliate Marketing on Wordpress, Blogspot, Tumblr, etc?

First of all you need to build content on your free blog. Your content must be unique, original, well written, and search engine optimized. You also need a lot of content on your blog, and you need to publish new content regularly.

Once you are done with content part, you need to build subscribers on your blog. You need to build regular readers on your blog.

You can then start sharing affiliate products in your blog related to your niche and the the products that your readers and visitors might find useful.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money as an affiliate marketer on a free blogging platform is not really very easy because many people see free blogging platforms as not professional. This is the reason why it is advisable that anyone I want to venture into affiliate marketing most budget some money to build a website or a landing page that is professional. if you want to make a whole lot of money from affiliate marketing the first thing you should do is to seek proper knowledge of how it works or if possible get a mentorship or a course. he would understand that using free blogging platform is not really that good. you must learn how to create quality content for you to be able to convince people to buy your product. Or you can use email marketing, email marketing is very effective if you have proper knowledge of it.
if you are using a free blogging platform to promote your product and the product is related to money making online then the question of the people is that why are you not using the course or the product to make money?. This is one of the major reasons it is very important for you to use a paid blog or a landing page.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have an idea of so many people that are in affiliate marketing over here and most of them are doing it on social media but I do not know why . based on what I think I believe the reason why they are concentrating on social media is because they might be able to get thousands of people on social media and their main interest is how they can improve their social media page like a Facebook group and Instagram page to thousands of followers.

There are a lot of ways a person can engage in affiliate marketing and not necessarily that you must engage in large forums..

A lot of people I also known who do not have the time to grow their social media page to advertise their affiliate product will always paid for an advertisement , they always do this on website that have a lot of international members because it is among one of the most lucrative for you to have people in the Western countries to order your product and buy it..

Affiliate marketing may really be a profitable online business if you really understand what you are doing , that is why anyone that is interested to make money with this business idea need to learn and understand it perfectly.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have an idea of so many people that are in affiliate marketing over here and most of them are doing it on social media but I do not know why . based on what I think I believe the reason why they are concentrating on social media is because they might be able to get thousands of people on social media and their main interest is how they can improve their social media page like a Facebook group and Instagram page to thousands of followers.

There are a lot of ways a person can engage in affiliate marketing and not necessarily that you must engage in large forums..

A lot of people I also known who do not have the time to grow their social media page to advertise their affiliate product will always paid for an advertisement , they always do this on website that have a lot of international members because it is among one of the most lucrative for you to have people in the Western countries to order your product and buy it..

Affiliate marketing may really be a profitable online business if you really understand what you are doing , that is why anyone that is interested to make money with this business idea need to learn and understand it perfectly.