How to earn money by reviewing music

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is for the music lovers. How do you feel when you earn money from what you love doing, if you ask me, I think it feels so good because the money you make from it will be a plus. It is quite easy to do, it is just all about getting yourself to the right platform to make it happen. All you have to do is to go to the particular website that does it and from my research I think it is being called “Slicethepie”. On this platform, you will be able to listen to music, review it and even check on the artists that sang the songs. Well there is one thing that is important you know about. Before you can start earning income from it, I think one has to build a reputation at first, I am not sure how one can do that but I guess it is by staying active on the website and using it regularly. After that is done then you will be getting paid on there because whatever you do will become a task which must be paid for by the site. I think one can earn up to forty pounds per month.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This is quite unique and hard to believe because some of the ways to earn money online does not usually involve music, I have seen the ones that relates with watching videos several times but not songs. This makes it so interesting for someone like me because I happen to love listening to music and I can do it for hours straight without getting fed up. I just wish I know more about this, like how much they pay, how often they make their payments what are the tasks really based on, I understand that it relates to songs but how exactly.