Earn Money How to earn money by writing articles!

MOSIUR

Writing articles online means earning money!
Articles writing has been a very impressive thing for online workers. Since there are several ways to earn money online, there is no need to tell again this that one can earn money online through writing articles.

If anyone wishes to write an article, he should search the sites writing in his browser. He will find many addresses of the sites for writing articles.

At first, having read the rules and regulations, terms and conditions, privacy policy, supporting countries and payment methods, he has to register.

Being a registered member, he will be ready to write articles and get paid. But, he has to be careful of some points like not to copy and paste contents which are completely violating factors, we know. Encouraged users can have information about the site from the search bar of the forum, whether the site is a legit or a scam. I know this from different sources and experiences.
What are your opinions?

Writing is currently one of the hottest skills online because writers are in high demand. there are people that have blogs but they do not know how to create contents so they go to freelancing platforms to hire people that will write blog articles for them. So if you're a good writer, you can make money from freelancing platforms or some forums.

You can offer a writing service on freelance marketplace and make consistent income if you are able to deliver quality products for the end users. You can become a content provider for a niche site owner and make consistent income. you can also offer writing service to the online publications and get paid as a result.

You can offer your writing services to bloggers in the marketplace of different forums. This is how I met my first writer for my blog online and the guy is very good. You just need to be diligent and render quality services to the client you meet on this marketplace. You can also join group that consist of niche website owner one of them can hire you.

I have written a few articles on clear voice and received payment for one after 2 months, it took a while but its decent
it will be very good if it happens that the website is paying writer on consistent basis. I don't like a platform that takes a while for them to pay for the service you have render on the platform. Since you are an article writer you can simply go over to popular forums and trade your skill over there and get paid instantly.

Writing articles is my best option to making money online since I am passionate about it. However, there are no sites that pay well for this nowadays and the freelancing platforms are so competitive for this. So I am just currently writing articles for forum coin. I hope I find other sites that I can write for.

I have written a few articles on clear voice and received payment for one after 2 months, it took a while but its decent
it will be very good if it happens that the website is paying writer on consistent basis. I don't like a platform that takes a while for them to pay for the service you have render on the platform. Since you are an article writer you can simply go over to popular forums and trade your skill over there and get paid instantly.
do you have any ideas of a better platform?

You can make money by creating novel if it happens that you are a creative writer. There are some publishing companies online who are looking for creative writer that will churn out novel for them. They are going to examine you before they can allow you to join their pool of writers. there are series of title they have on the platform and you just have to submit at least one every week.

If you are selling your product or services, you can write article about the product or the niche in a widely read publications with a link back to the website where you are selling your product or service. Whoever read your article will see you as an expert and would like to follow the link back to your website. They are going to buy your product if it suits their need.