How to earn money from jumia

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
as we all know that it is more like Amazon, it is an online store where you get to make different types of shopping and get it shipped to your preferred location. To be honest, I have shopped several times on there because I am quite fond of it. So one day I thought about the ways someone could use the opportunity as a means to earn some money. The reason I could think of it was because of the cheaper price they sell on the platform, so I saw it as an advantage. Meanwhile I usually see some people selling online and the only way most of them use is by alibaba directly from china. Do you even know that Jumia also sell direct products from abroad which are as well cheaper just like Dropshipping as they call it. I mean one could stand as an agent that will help people shop on there and get paid for it. You can even sell for people that deals with direct customers because the price won’t stop you from getting your profit or even get paid for it as a work pay for a job well done. This is very convenient to do if you actually know about it so well.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Earning on Jumia might be feasible if you go into it without expecting much.

They have quite some ways one can earn like their affiliate marketing commission, I know someone that dedicates his time and opened a blog on Jumia products only, he was doing review of their prouducts and he even started YouTube channel making videos live on their products.

He garnered readers and through that he was able to get them to purchase through his link but the saddest thing was,not able to cash out his earnings, he had to start dropshipping on AliExpress his blog is torchbankz.com

So y'all should tread with care.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not know about jumia but I understand the local ecommerce platforms are better than the American store Amazon if you want to make money. IN my home country, we have an online store called daraz. A lot of people are selling on daraz and making a lot f profits, They outsource products through aliexpress and sell via daraz.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Indeed, you would definitely make money as agent or intermediary to buyers. I think with this, you can make real fortunes cos many people into ordering of clothes and some other valuables from China or USA don't even know you can order goods from these local online market stores. And some of these buyers may know quiet alright and can probably just think you can't get quality things from these stores.