Earn Money How to earn money from Trendri

N

nahid15

Hello, This is Nahid . I hope this website will be helpful for me to earn make money.

I am a new member. I have just sign up in is website to make money. I think it will be good website to earn money. I hope this website will be more helpful to make money. That is the reason i sign up here to earn money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Trendri is of course one of the most legit platform I have come across. I have really made some cool money with it and solved some problems. You can earn money on trendri by commenting on people's post or creating your own thread. It is a very cool way to make money especially on your leisure time. if you are employed or doing some business you can combine it with this to make side income.
You are welcome. You can easily make money here. However, it is through determination and dedication couple with hard work. No website can give you money without working for it. You have to have that at the back of your mind. Having realized that, you can now set target for yourself on how much you can make per day or per week.

Hello
Am Kondwani, a new member and am from Malawi but currently in South Africa. Looking forward to making good friends and learn tips on setting up new business ventures

Hello, This is Nahid . I hope this website will be helpful for me to earn make money.
I am a new member. I have just sign up in is website to make money. I think it will be good website to earn money. I hope this website will be more helpful to make money. That is the reason i sign up here to earn money.
Well I think if you are here just to make money...this goal will mislead you friend!My advice is to try and add some value here and then youll probably will be making money anyway...but hey thats just the way I see it.Anyway good luck to you!

Trendri is of course one of the most legit platform I have come across. I have really made some cool money with it and solved some problems. You can earn money on trendri by commenting on people's post or creating your own thread. It is a very cool way to make money especially on your leisure time. if you are employed or doing some business you can combine it with this to make side income.

Solution
Trendri no doubt is a legit platform I have used so far to make moneyone interesting feature about the Trendri Website is that it is 100% free and requires no expertise advice to operate

This particular form called trendri is my best PTP site which I make my money, there are many tips in which you can make money in this site, posting a good quality post will make you to earn more credit in this forum, talking about trendri, is the best,legit and stable site I have ever come across, you can make up to $5 in a day depending on how you work hard on this site, before making more money in this site you have to abide with the terms and rules so that you won't be queried.

Welcome to Trendri community, we help each other make money online, by sharing helpful post to earn money elsewhere apart from trendri. Their are diverse topics created everyday here from crypto, to business, forex, savings, freelancing skills etc. I just hope you'll find good time here to feel relaxed and earn some incentive while learning how to make money online.

From what have done so far, have not come across any legit site like this. that is sincere with their mode of payment. When you give either a good/bad comments with reasons you will be paid instantly. Just like that. but if you want to make something out of it. you have to give out your time and hard work to make it in trendri. You have to set a target because when you have a target of your own you will able to accomplish what you have to do maybe in a day or in a week and withdraw something tangible.

From what have done so far, have not come across any legit site like this. that is sincere with their mode of payment. When you give either a good/bad comments with reasons you will be paid instantly. Just like that. but if you want to make something out of it. you have to give out your time and hard work to make it in trendri. You have to set a target because when you have a target of your own you will able to accomplish what you have to do maybe in a day or in a week and withdraw something tangible.
You made good points about how trendri works. Trendri is legit, with legit Admin @Fecoms. I love the work he has put up to take Trendri PTP to the top. I just wish that Trendri last for a very long time. So that people continue to earn as they contribute with information that is vital for the forums development. I'm enjoying my time here, posting as my body can carry for the day.

I am a new member here, my research guarantees that trendri is legit and dependable. I came across this nice website when I was researching on the 'Best Make Money Online Forums' on google. I hope that I will be able to make some good money online From this platform. This platform can really help me and anyone make good money to boost my/their income. This platform is governed by strict rules and all new members should check below for the 'terms and rules' section, and read. I wish myself and all members a happy new year and more earnings earnings.

You are welcome to trendri and I do hope you have a great time here. Earning here on Trendri is easy depending on the amount of effort you put in it. You can earn here on Trendri by commenting on various post, the longer your comments the higher you earn. You earn within 15 hours by commenting on 15 post, meaning after 15 comments, you have to wait 15 hours first before you can earn from posting again. Another way to earn here on Trendri is by creating your own thread for others to comment on. You get paid for creating a post and also when others comment on your post.

I have been working with this website for the past 2 years and what I can say is that this platform is very legit it's Paris well as long as you are able and willing and also determined to work also another interesting thing about the trendri website is that it has Strict commands that allows its users and members not to violate it policy because failure to abide by the website rules and regulation we need to being banned

I can’t dispute the fact that the poster of this thread might be right in some ways and probably not fully because there are some points that I was able to notice which seem quite strange to me because during my time of experience on this platform I do not think that I have ever come across something of such, not until I am seeing it on here well it could be so or not, what do I know about all these things. I am certain that I am also still a learner in some areas probably this one is of them.

Welcome, There are two ways you can make money from this platform which will need some of your time to engage in these activities..

The first one is by posting of content : The content you are posting in the platform must be the type of content that will help the community group positively.. it must also be a high-quality content because posting of low-quality content will not be accepted in the platform because it can bring down the value of a particular community which we do not want that to happen..

Another way you can make money from this our legit platform is by commenting on people's post. it is always better for you to comment on posts you have an understanding you can discuss perfectly , this is what bring progress to the community because you will be helping people to answer their question there by solving their problems.. If you do not know how to discuss about a topics , it's better for you to research more about the topic to understand it perfectly before you can go ahead to discuss on them..

It is the best paid to post platform I have come to understand and they are legit. A lot of people are using this opportunity to make something on their free time.