How to find the right remote software developers?

AlexFr

Hello all.
I am going to launch a project that is related to software for businesses (not SaaS, not blockchain). Now I need React Native developers, an experienced UI designer, and a web developer (WordPress+some JS coding). I don't want to hire freelancers despite many of them being experienced software developers. I'm considering two options:
  • Hire a software development agency that has some experience. It seems expensive to me, but less trouble
  • Hire a dedicated team with an IT recruiting agency. It seems a cost-effective option but I've never worked with agencies that provide these services. Also, I worry about project security. I wouldn't to see how my competitors implement some features and pieces of code.
As you have probably guessed, I plan to hire experienced developers from Eastern Europe to save a few dollars.
Any advice?

AlexFr

Most of the freelancers are at Upwork or Freelancer you can hire a lot of them on those platforms.
I don't want to hire freelancers despite many of them being experienced software developers.

Ajebo25

Verified member
there are many people who call themselves web developers and designers but most of them are fake especially when you try to get them on Facebook they will just get scammed even if you ask for proof you will only get a fake proof which will trick you into believing that they are truly web designers or developers but I think I know a way by which you can get a web designer or developer just go to any of those freelancing websites and just search for web design are there and choose the one with the highest rating and just give them the work you want them to do and pay them you can't possibly get scammed on fiverr or up work.

if you can't do that then I suggest that you know the person in real life before you should give him or her money to design a website for you.