How to Get 4000 Hours View Time on YouTube Very Fast

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Getting 1000 subscribers is the first step of youtube monetization, where as getting 4000 hours watch time on your videos is the second step, or the final step of youtube monetization. You can monetize your channel with youtube monetization only when you have at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time. So, how do you get 1000 subscribers, and/or 4000 hours watch time, for that matter?

The answer is...

Run a targeted Google Ads campaign

Well, this is absolutely legit method that will not only help you monetize your channel very fast but also in revenue generation if your channel is already monetized. You can also use Facebook ads to build your youtube channel but Google Ads are better compared to Facebook Ads for building subscribers and watch time.

How to run Google Ads campaign to build Subscribers and watch Time

Go to Google ads and sign up. Click “New Campaign” button. There are a lot of campaigns to choose from, but choose “custom campaign” and then select video ads. Click continue and in the next page, choose custom video campaign. Fill the form. Choose maximum CPV for Bid strategy, and set up your budget. You can choose daily budget or maximum campaign budget. For the network option, select youtube search results and youtube videos

Mika

VIP Contributor
I was once very active on youtube, however, when I started my blog, I became less active on youtube and when my blog started to make money, I have almost forgotten my youtube channel. I gave up youtube not because my blog started earning, I gave up youtube because my channel was yet to reach the monetization threshold. You can certainly build subscribers and views through ads, but when you are just starting our spending hundreds of dollars on Google ads can be very risky. I have never used video ads or advertised my youtube through Google ads, but I have used adwords,

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well, spending on ads is not something like gambling and you are going to lose your money. In fact spending on ads is something like investment. Well, we all know investment will give returns but there are certain risks associated with investment, for example, your investment could be a failure. I recommend advertising even when you are a new on youtbe. The only requirement is you need substantial content on your channel and a also good quality videos. If you are serious about building your channel, do not be afraid of spending money on ads. If you do not spend on ads, it might take years.

Wiserr

Wow this is a very nice and educative idea about getting 4000 hours view time on YouTube, it seems to be possible even though is not easy but seems to be very hard,but I am sure when one follows all this necessary process, one can earn a lot of money just by using his YouTube channel.