How to Get Accepted As An Affiliate by Affiliate Networks

Prsagar

Here are some pro tips. You dont need to do all of them, and nothing here guarantees youll be accepted, but doing these things will help.
  • State a specific niche that you are interested in promoting (ie. diet, skin, bizopp, adult, mobile, etc)
  • State a specific traffic source you’ll be using (ie. Facebook ads, SEO, Google ads, pop traffic, etc)
  • State how much traffic you intend to send. Make it reasonable. (ie. 1k clicks/mo)
  • Have a website.
  • Say you’re working with partner and using his methods
  • Add a few affiliate managers or people from the network on Linkedin and let them know you applied
    • Also follow those people on your other social channels
    • Dont ask for anything from them. That signals you are needy. Nobody likes needy
    • You social profiles should make you look like an absolute winner anyone would want to do business with
  • If the form asks where you’ve heard of the company, say my Youtube channel
  • Join my groups (Discord, Facebook, Forum) and ask people for recommendations
  • When you get into an affiliate network, dont make requests or ask questions of your affiliate manager until you start making money
  • Affiliate networks are looking for affiliates that are making at least 10k/month
  • Always talk about how your going to crush it
  • IF you ask questions of you AM, let them know that your sole mission in life is to make them a ton of money and crush it for them

Share this document on the reddit affiliate marketing community if it was helpful!

Nova

For me reddit is definitely good for getting the traffic. However not all the time the traffic works out. Like some of the time traffic just does the downvote on you. And even using the ads it won't work well as well. So one has to be pretty specific on how the traffic frm the reddit should be directed. Most of the time people make sure to just promote the product page or the youtube video. Either way it earns you some really good income from the approach. I have noticed that some of the time it can be pretty good for earning and also it can bring some good platform for the promotion.

My issue with the affiliate marketing companies is that they don't tell you what they want. They accept applications from all and then once the person signs up they deny or remove them.