How to get large viewers view your Facebook reels and make money

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Optimize your content: Create high-quality, engaging and informative reels that align with your niche and target audience. Use popular and trending hashtags, and consider filming in portrait mode to take advantage of the full-screen experience.

Use your existing network: Share your reels on your other social media accounts and with your friends, family and followers to get initial views and engagement.

Collaborate with other creators: Collaborate with other creators in your niche to cross-promote each other's reels and reach new audiences.

Utilize Facebook's algorithm: Engage with other reels and creators to increase your visibility on the platform, and use relevant hashtags and keywords in your captions and descriptions to make it easier for people to discover your content.

Run paid ads: You can run paid ads on Facebook to promote your reels to a larger audience, specifically targeting people who are likely to be interested in your content.

Engage with your audience: Respond to comments, answer questions, and create reels that encourage engagement. This will help increase your visibility, and make your reels more likely to show up in people's feeds.

Be consistent: Posting frequently and consistently will help you build an audience over time, and increase your visibility on the platform.

It's worth noting that getting large views on Facebook reels is not guaranteed, it takes time, dedication, and effort to grow your audience and build a following. But by following the above strategies, you can increase your chances of reaching a larger audience.

Yakub02

Banned
Most time when one is trying to increase viewers on social media, I found out that most people like sensational things that will easily catch attention of people.
It is either one is discussing or promoting love, sexuality or one is calling attention of people to what will make them make Money.
Most times if I try to draw attention of my viewers to a book that I have written or a book that I am proposing to write, few people make comments and likes.

However if I go to other pages where talks like love, sexuality and money is emphasized and encouraged, a lot of audience will not only like but share and comment.

Why is it that serious issues do no more catch attention but sensational things