Finance How to get quick Capital for a Business?

danmolina

I have seen many people on various forums, including this one, with ideas, but find it difficult to find capital. Now that this information is before us, will it be possible to run a successful business without ideas, but with enough capital to do so?

Many people start businesses, fail in the business, but started with very high capital that is enough to sustain them for a long time and never collapse because of financial degradation. This happened because of a bad business idea, lack of vision and different business plans.

Some people have plans for better business, but find it very difficult to find capital to operate. In this life, things are not balance, you cannot have everything, there must be a side that is bothering you.

I prefer to have capital first, even if I have no plans at the time to execute it. I know that with my money, I can partner with someone with better plans and grow the business together. Or buy shares in a profitable company or business and participate in its revenue share, as long as the company is up and running.

But those who do not have capital find it difficult to open a business. In trying to attract partners who are ready to inject money into the business they yearned for, luck is needed. It is very rare in our modern world to see someone willing to partner with someone who has a business idea without capital, and not even taking a step to start from scratch.

Which is feasible? Having business ideas that can bring big fortunes, but not having capital. Or having enough capital, but not having business ideas to generate stable revenue.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Stop copy and paste, and post real here, not to put yourself in trouble. @Fecoms this is a topic first created by me, and this member copied my work.
This is bad if it is true . And very bad as well. That's intellectual theft. I hope you have reported the users. And than why we need to watch out for others that do copy the hard works of other users. For someone to think and rack his brain for hours only for someone to try to steal the idea in less than a minute just for money. Fecom needs do something urgent.

Samuel72

Verified member
The best way for you to get quick capital for your business is by applying for a loan. When you apply for a loan you can use the money to start up any business of your choice but you must be sure that that business can give you enough money to pay back the loan, you must not apply for a loan to start up a business that you are not hundred percent sure about.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is bad if it is true . And very bad as well. That's intellectual theft. I hope you have reported the users. And than why we need to watch out for others that do copy the hard works of other users. For someone to think and rack his brain for hours only for someone to try to steal the idea in less than a minute just for money. Fecom needs do something urgent.
Laughs, you've seen the high level of people's plagiarism rate. That's not normal at all, i did this topic, and the poster simply copied and paste, then changed the heading, and inserted new heading. @Fecoms, needs to look into this and punish offenders, thank you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
there is no special way you'll be able to get capital to start up your own business than for you to work and get the capital yourself or if you don't do it like this you can ask for donations by families and friends,this is the only way you can get the capital to start up your dream business as it is not advisable to get a loan.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When you have no capital for a business but you think you have a complete knowledge then you just think of a way to find the capital. Not a loan, don't think of getting a loan because that will put pressure on the business with the monthly installment. For the capitalization of your planned business the best move is to sell an asset so you will have no debt to think of.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When you have no capital for a business but you think you have a complete knowledge then you just think of a way to find the capital. Not a loan, don't think of getting a loan because that will put pressure on the business with the monthly installment. For the capitalization of your planned business the best move is to sell an asset so you will have no debt to think of.
What if the person is left with no valuable asset(s) to sell? How will such person raise capital to settle his or her business demand?? I understand your point, it helps in generating capital the other way round. But when the person doesn't have any valuables, the best way, but it takes time. Should be saving those little savings to grow up gradually, then the person can then utilize it to start a business of its choice.

D

Deleted member 28127

What if the person is left with no valuable asset(s) to sell? How will such person raise capital to settle his or her business demand?? I understand your point, it helps in generating capital the other way round. But when the person doesn't have any valuables, the best way, but it takes time. Should be saving those little savings to grow up gradually, then the person can then utilize it to start a business of its choice.
Some people can have savings but if you have a family have saving will be hard because you will spend money for the needs of your family not your own need so savings become harder after mariage.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Some people can have savings but if you have a family have saving will be hard because you will spend money for the needs of your family not your own need so savings become harder after mariage.
Are you married?? You speak like one who is married. Having a family, or belonging to a family where the background isn't all that financial stable, makes savings hard. If you're working and earning some reasonable amount of salary and has people to care for, that makes it hard to have reserve money in the future. Unless the person makes lots of income per month, or annum before he or she can be capable of having savings when caring for family.