How to handle a snake bitten victim.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes in the course of carrying out farm and other related farm activities and practices . We endanger our self unknowingly making us become victims and subjects to get beaten by a snake . Unforeseen occurrence make such condition to happen but what exactly could be done immediately to save the life of a snake bitten victim ? . Well , i did a survey and ask some of my colleagues and friends that question and some of them told me to quickly rush the person to the hospital while others say you should look for a rope or knot and tie it in the area where the victim was beaten so as to prevent the venom from spreading to other part of the body . No doubt all what they say could one way or the other save the life of the snake bitten victim .

No matter what strategy you take one thing is sure , the snake-bitten individual must I calm and still , this is because some snake venom at any slight shake or movement can easily spread to different parts of the body especially the heart which could lead to instant death . it is also advisable never to suck venom out of a snake bitten victim this is because sucking snake venom out of it snake bitten victim can lead to infections and damage them blood vessel . Finally , you must wash the wound with warm water and the medicated soap and tie it with a clean clothes while the snake bitten victim remain calm and still . After performing this simple rituals and techniques you must look for a taxi and not a motorcycle to put the victim in slowly laying with his back backward on the car couch thereby taking him to the doctor .