How to improve your sales per Day

Makah

On this thread I will be talking about how to improve our sales every day without much work
One thing you have to he cautious about if you really wanna increase your sales is how you attend to your customers because if you do them great they will surely invite other people to come buy from you
The second thing is to create Discounts on some special things people can go 30 miles because of a lower price and that means if other seller are selling there's two naira you can decide to sell yours one naira five Kobo
The last thing is Give aways which I think everybody loves and it will makes them all feel addicted to you
let them tell you an experience I once bought a cloth from a boutique and the owner gave me one singlets
since then I have been always patronizing him and he does me well. What is your own opinion about this

Maphalle

In sales you need to improve daily. Even if you won't receive same amount of cash always, but atleast today's activity should differ from yesterday's activity. Church your yesterday's mistakes and correct them to run today's business.

Planet408

Products or service sales can be increased daily. There are many ways this can be done. Though you already did justice to it to a reasonable extent. Apart from giving tips or giveways to customers, we should make our working environment to be welcoming. The environment should be neat and attractive.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view the best way for you to improve your sales birthday is by getting more customers and the only way for you to get more customer is by rebranding your products and also having good marketing mix this will invite more customers to your business and also it will increase your sales on Daily basics and as time goes on you will get more profit like never before

Unique23

I think that you are right and your suggestion are also appreciated . According to these suggestions we can improve your sale everything per day. Actually I am also working in sale point . I am selling some products but I do not know how to sale them in online or social media so that is the reason I am not successful in selling products. But your suggestion are very important for me .

Abee111

The best way of improving your sales per day is by serving your customers well, regard them as a king, treat them well.rebrand your product, have a good marketing mix which will attract more customers to pertronise your product.tendering good services to them

Teatea

Giveaways works like magic in increasing sales in business. If you want a very fast and effective way to attract and make your customers patronize you and even market your goods and services without much hassle then start a rewards system. Offer your customers rewards on each product bought on each person referred with a successful sale. For instance, you can offer a "buy five get one free" or "get a discount when your referral buys a product" people love free things so they would jump at such offers.

Victor001

In agreement to this, target your customers needs or wants,be attached to them to know their preference for a given product, getting feedbacks for product is one of the ways to boost sales because it gives you ideas wether to improvise or restrategise or to make more of the products, while we focus on making money we should equally focus on customers satisfaction.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Any business that does not make enough sales will definitely not stand the test of time. There are numerous ways a business owner can improve his sales.
One of the proven methods is by giving discounts and of course giving gifts to your customers especially during festive seasons. Another method is to build a campaign telling people the advantages of your product.

Adetayo100

You can improve on your daily sales by branding your products in a more attractive ways to attract new customers to your business or product, this can also be done by giving discounts on your products or you can also the buy two get the third for free on your products, this way you can attract new customers and also increase daily sales.

King bell

VIP Contributor
If you’re looking to increase your sales per day, there are several tactics that you can use to reach your goals. From developing an effective marketing strategy to optimizing your website, here are some of the best ways to improve your sales per day.

1. Develop an Effective Marketing Strategy: One of the most effective ways to increase sales is to develop an effective marketing strategy. Take a look at your current marketing campaigns and consider which ones are working. If something isn’t producing the desired results, look for ways to tweak it or replace it with something new.

2. Focus on Your Target Audience: Knowing who your target audience is and understanding their needs and wants will help you determine which strategies will be most effective in generating sales. Research your target audience and create content that speaks to them. This will help you create a more effective marketing campaign and maximize your sales.

3. Optimize Your Website: Having a website that is easy to navigate and understand is essential for generating sales. Make sure your website is optimized for mobile devices and take the time to make sure it is user-friendly. This will help you capture more leads and increase sales.

4. Offer Discounts and Promotions: Discounts and promotions are great ways to attract new customers and increase sales. Consider offering discounts on certain products or services, or create special promotions that reward loyal customers. Also, think about offering free shipping or other incentives to boost sales.

5. Utilize Social Media: Social media is a powerful tool for marketing your products and services. Take advantage of popular social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to reach your target audience. Share content that is engaging and relevant to your target audience and use paid advertising to target potential customers.

These are just a few of the many tactics you can use to increase your sales per day. With the right strategies in place, you can generate more leads, convert more customers, and increase your overall sales.

Axis

Banned
Nothing affects a business apart from its inability to make profit as expected and as planned. It is absolutely very necessary for business organisations and commercial Enterprises to make reasonable and considerable amount of sales which total amount to the profit and income they make in a particular day. Most of what we have today surrounding our neighborhood our businesses who are controlled by business owners and managers troubled with the question of how to make a reasonable and effective profit. It could possibly be because the amount of audience they sell and render your business goods and services to isn't enough for them to make a reasonable amount of profit. Or possibly their unnecessarily place high-price stuck on their goods and services which in Norway is affected by the cost of production or by the cost sacrifice in making such goods and services available for sale and for rendering.

To expand your audience, it is best for you as the business owner to consider using social media and internet presence in your business so as to be able to sell and render your business goods and services to customers and clients in other regions and countries of the world who possibly may be potential customers to your products. Secondly you must not place on necessary price increase on your goods and services except when cost of production has increased and each and everyone in the economy knows about that.