How To Improve Your Sleep Quality For better Health?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all sleep because our bodies need rest. We will die if we do not sleep. This is because we just cannot continue to work for 24 hours. Sleep is something that is naturally required by our body. the fact of the matter is that many people nowadays are having a really hard time getting the quantity and the high-quality sleep they require and this is due to various reasons. First of all, the job routine of many people is quite odd. Sometimes, they are required to be at the duty in the day and they sometimes need to switch the duties and be present at work in the night as well.

This could damage their routine and sleeping pattern and lead to worst health conditions. Some people have night duties and they are not able to sleep at night. I have myself noted that when I sleep at night, I wake up fresh in the morning. But when I stay up late, I usually feel tired even though I sleep for long hours. So I think that the time you sleep matters a lot. What are some other suggestions you could provide that would help me to get a high-quality sleep?

Ganibade

Verified member
To improve your sleep quality for better health.
The best way to attain best sleep for better health is to reduce stress and eat wisely,don't eat solids foods and drink much water. Sleep on time, because if you sleep late, it will cause sleeping disorder, like insomia. Make sure you take a bathing before you sleep to cool the body from heat, to allow normal body temperature. When you notice any sleepless nights, try to take warm water and milk to recover the situation to normal. Try to consult medical doctor to know your body status, visit doctor at least every month to know what to do and take good treatment. You can do exercise to correct sleepless nights, this can be achieved when you visit physiotherapist to know what type of exercise necessary for sleepless nights,and correct it immediately and mentain better health.

Last edited:

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Sleep is a vital component of good health, but problems sleeping are common. If you're having trouble sleeping, there are several things you can do to improve your sleep quality and better your health.

• Deal with your stress
  • According to the National Sleep Foundation, over 90% of people deal with stress every day. Stress can have an adverse effect on sleep quality, so it's important to take measures to deal with this stress. Here are some tips:
  • Meditation- This is one of the best ways to manage stress and ease into a restful sleep. It helps you relax and get rid of any anxiety or other negative emotions that may be keeping you up at night.
  • Avoid eating large meals before bedtime
  • Eating large meals before going to bed can lead to digestive issues, which can cause discomfort and wakefulness during the night. Instead of eating late at night, try taking a warm bath or drinking a cup of herbal tea to help your body wind down for a good night's sleep.
  • Exercise regularly
  • Exercise is another great way to let off steam and reduce stress. You don't need to go overboard-just 30 minutes a day is enough to help improve your mood and keep you feeling calm throughout.

E

eldavis

The simple answer is to create more time for your sleep, reduce the number of times you use for other activities and go to bed early. Drink water regularly as well.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I value sleep more than the diet because sleep is what I need at the end of the day. Even when there are nice foods that I can eat so that I can stay up late I still prefer to sleep. However, there is the thing called quality sleep that you get a dreamless sleep. When you dream in your sleep you are not fully rested and sometimes you even feel tired when the dream is about action scenes. Anyway, for my quality sleep I try not to sleep in the daytime. They say the power nap is good to revitalize the brain but a nap would affect my sleep pattern. When I get to wake up at midnight I couldn't sleep at once and it takes more than an hour before I could continue my sleep.

They say there are many ways to get a good quality of sleep like taking a warm bath or having a back rub or a massage. I agree with the body massage because I have that once a week. But I think what works for me is reading comics at bedtime or doing crossword puzzle.

Ayeshabashir

Sleep is very important factor for every person it is natural phenomena so we should not ignore it and give value to it it is more than food b3cause if we will take proper sleep then we will not be able to do any work properly and also we will in in unstable and dizziness situations so we should take at least 8 hour sleep for old persons and for small babies 14 hour sleep must be required and for adults 10 hour sleep must be needed if we want to get a good sleep then for this it is very necessary to do daily excercise and doing another work so that your muscles feel fatigue due to this when you go to your bed then when you lay down you will become quickly sleep as compared to if we did not do any work and did not doing any kind of work and excercise and effort then we are unable to get a good sleep so work is very important for all of us hope so my suggestions will proves beneficial and helpful for all of us and i an curious about knowing your opinion about sleep thank you

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sleep is very necessary, if we don't sleep well it becomes a very big problem to our health. I don't take substances that will make me forfeit a day sleep, because I know how dangerous it can be to my health when I continually engage in such. I sleep when my body pleases and not when it pleases to me. Apart from how human body can feel dizzy at times, I really don't think I can go break online, I love staying indoors and working at the comfort of my home, I can work for 24/7 if I have such strength without feeling weak.

But we know, it isn't possible at all, due to how our body is programmed, it must surely get weak due to series of labour it underwent during the day. Unless you're that type that sleeps well during the day, then you can simply use your night hours to engage in some other activities in your life that is hyper productive. I wouldn't lose a single sleep just because I am watching movies or doing all sorts of crazy things, never. I can simply force some hours away from sleeep to engage learning something meaningful or working online.