How to increase business patronage through prompt delivery.

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is often said that after it can be done, the only way it gets better is to do it quickly. Speed is the next dimension of quality in this age we live in. Prompt and quick delivery could be your critical success factor in the business you are doing.

In this age where humans barely have time, delays in goods or service delivery would choke and kill your business. Customers today would prefer to patronize a dealer that can deliver at an incredible pace. People might argue that rushing is risky and might lead to a drop in quality. I am not advocating that you rush either. I am just advocating that you should deliver within a realistic target time frame. If I give a fashion designer a design to do for me and I expect him/her to deliver in 2 days and he/she delivered in 6 days. I won't patronize him over a person that delivers in one day. Entrepreneurs should learn to deliver on schedule.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you like it is always stated that time is money everyone need to know this and take the delivery service seriously.

Personally, I don't like any delay when it's comes to delivering one's services everyone is always in a hurry to get to the next point so you don't have to dull anyone with your services. The thing is that if one experience low speed with a service they may not want to use you again so as your double the quality of your products should also think of delivering it within the time frame that the customer wanted it

So addingn high speed or pace to a business is very important it will help lure and maintain customers so bottom line is that it is always good speed to a delivery whenever you go into a business transaction that have a set time to be accomplish it is good to meet the deadline.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
When I order things and you deliver in the shortest hour, you know what it means? You got my attention. That's why I prefer online bankings compared to the local banks, the moment you are making the transaction, you are getting the confirmation, this gives me relief.It's not just about online banking, some stores to that make deliveries need to be right on time, some take weeks to deliver, a product I need so urgent, how do i dwl with that.